Is it desperate to friend a guy on Facebook and ask to hang out with him?

• Nah it's fine
  • Yes
And not having ever met in person

Most Helpful Guy

• no way is it desperate. i get random invitations to events, coffee, a skate or just to hang from strangers all the time haha and there is nothing wrong about it haha. everything is online these days, its basically the same as asking a stranger at the bus stop if they want to hang on the weekend. the more people you know the bigger your world gets :D

• I like this ☺️ Thank you

What Guys Said 7

• i think this is just normal, nothing desperate about it.

• that's what MySpace was used for back in the day.

• Nah it's fine

• Depends what you mean by "hang out"

• Like just go out, any normal beginning to get to know someone. Not sex

• if you already knew him I'd say its not desperate and guys like to her from girls they know , since you haven't even meet in person I'd say it would be very desperate thing to do

• Nah it's fine.

• it would give me a vibe your down main reason i would go but its grand most of the time lads don't care

What Girls Said 4

• FaceBook is a Social Media in which one Makes.. New friends as well as having Old friends.
    A Man from Egypt had Found me on Fb a few years ago, and we had Began a Whirlwind Romance by Chance. After getting to know him and his lovely family on Skype, I then flew over to Magical Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after coming home, Three months later, I ended up hopping Aboard and going Abroad again, whete we 'Ended up' Tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I Remained for awhile as I Resided with him, Learning how to be a muslim's wife.
    Go ahead and Befriend him and see if he Accepts. Accepting is the First baby step in getting to Know if there is More in Store with and In the Chat box.
    Good luck. xx

• I think it's harmless. Do you know of each other? Like is he a friend of a friend or something?

• Kinda... I met his brother before

• Never meeting him? Yes lol

• It depends. If you've met him before in real-life, then it's not desperate at all.

• Not having met

• Yeah that's kinda desperate sorry :(