Should I give her a second chance?

There's a girl that I tried no contact with for a month. About a week ago, I decided to text her and she suggested we hang out (at her house, I might add). We set up a plan to go over there. A couple days before the hangout she texted me again saying that she had to go to a friend's event that got moved to that day. I told her to text me when she found a time that worked. Her response was "I'm sorry buddy" I thought she was lying but apparently she wasn't. She actually went (I saw a picture on Facebook). So question is: should I try again? If so, should I suggest we do something different or should I wait until she texts me?


0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

  • Try it one more time. If she declines/finds an excuse, don't bother trying anymore.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

  • Id say gve her a chance

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...