Is it ok if I send my guy a letter like this?

So a little back story! I've been talking to this guy online for about 2 months. (We met on a dating website) we decided we were going to start sending each other things. Would it be weird if I send him a card saying. "I've enjoyed getting to know you and I look forward to getting to know you even better. I'm so glad we met and I can't wait to see where this goes?" (He already says we are in a relationship) he tells me I'm his women. But, is it too weird to send a card saying something like that?

Is that too much to send on the first letter? I mean we kinda talk like that through texting and talking on the phone and stuff.
I tend to overthink things too. So I just need someone to tell me if they think I'm overthinking.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean you guys sound equally desperate so I guess it works out lol.

• You think we sound desperate?

• you're dating after only two months? i sense a red flag

• Why a red flag?

• I mean I don't know any different... I've never been in a relationship before... I mean. We talked ALL the time.

• im just sayin'

What Girls Said 1

• It's not weird at all, nor is it too much.