How do I figure out who the right guys are to hang out with?

I've been having trouble finding someone that I connect with and have had some bad experiences. People tell me I've been hanging out with the wrong people but no one is telling me HOW to find the right guys to hang out with. How will I know if they're the right guys? And what if they're the roght guys but we're still not clicking, are they still the right guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can tell by someones personality and the things they do, if they are shy, not confident, dont approach or talk to girls unless spoken to, doesn't brag about himself, dont smoke or do drugs doesn't drink, and seem sensitive, afraid to hold eye contact, or looks at you when talking and smiles more, is respectful, tries to be funny when you get to know them, doesn't ask for sex, seems stunned when a girl talks to them, more than likely they are the right guys.
    but if they are outgoing, brag about themselves, fearless to approach, asks for sex right away, wear in style clothing, had a lot of sex partners, have cocky alpha male jerk attitudes etc more than likely they are the wrong types.
    so i guess you can say introverts are the nice types and extroverts are not but its not a definite thing to tell

Most Helpful Girl

• Through trial and error.

What Guys Said 13

• If you feel like they're encouraging you to do something that you think i wrong, they're the wrong people.
    If all they wanna do is drink or smoke drugs, they're basically the wrong people.

You just keep searching for different people to hang out with until you find one you like.

• Your a wise teenager damn!

• @Nomad69 I just had an uneventful childhood/teenagehood, which essentially means I involuntarily avoided getting into trouble with bad people. I was a good kid but I didn't necessarily try to be.

At this point I'd rather have more stories to tell and fun shit to look back on...

• @Nomad69 but thank you

• Take your time , some guys may have a crush but are really shy and good at hiding it so be on the look out ! Help them out a bit. Can you check mine www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063142-gotten-myself-into-a-confusing-situation

• That's like code for criminals, low life's and low class people who use and abuse others. Find someone with morals that doesn't do drugs. Drug users can never be trusted they all lie and manipulate you to feel bad for them. All my weed smoking friends back stabbed me I blocked them and quit smoking, bunch of losers

• its simple, you just have to spend your time with them and notice their behavior and actions and then think based on that, that if they are right guys or the bad ones

• The one who wears a hockey mask everywhere is the best guy to hang out with. especially on Halloween.

• if you like dodgeball.. you join a dodgeball group...

if you like painting.. you take art classes..

• That just means I'm meeting people with similar interests, that doesn't mean they're the right person though.

• Animals, bike riding, video games, reading, exploring my city

• Other than that, besides writing, I don't have any other interests.

• You can't you just have to hang out with guys with similar interests to you then choose

• Which group do you feel most comfortable with during the gangbangs and circle sucks?
    Problem solved!

• Are they looking out for your best interests. Do you know what your best interests are?

• Hang out in groups where you're made to feel one of the lads, and not a pretty wallflower. And stay away from lowlife -- druggies, etc. !!

• oooops i dropped down from outer space just for u :)

• Start by looking at guys with A-grades in school.

• you don't, you just have to take a chance

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to trust your instincts