Girl flaked on me. How can I take revenge?

Hello, here is my short story. This girl gave me her number and I asked her if she is interested to hang out so we can get to know each other better. she said she was ok with that. we went to a restaurant for the first time and after that, I asked her if she is interested to go out after 5pm during the week but she said its better to do it on weekends because she needs to go to work early mornings. I called her and I told her that I would like to invite her for dinner on weekend and she accepted. Exactly on Friday 11:30 pm , she texted me that one of her friends invited her to her house for party and she can not meet me. Even, she did not offer anything for both Saturday and Sunday. She texted me that lets get together during the next week sometime. I became little upset because I'm a med student and I arranged my time to meet her during the weekend but she acted disrespectfully. I'm not like those kind of people who takes reveange however, I feel upset and I really like to give her a lesson. If I just move on and never text or call her back or pick up my phone, is it going to be a good option
I appreciate our help and advise

Most Helpful Girl

• What is getting revenge going to solve besides a temporary feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, from what you had just told me, she only flaked on you one time. Just give it time for now. If she flakes consistently more than 3 times or so and you know she really can't be busy then you had been played so forget about her at that point and just move on. Cut off all contact from her before you get so emotionally invested into her and feel hurt and shit, so just treat it as learning experiences and nothing more. Don't expect it to become something serious like a committed relationship before you feel really disappointed about it when it does not happen at all.

• it always comes down to the expectations, if you haven't really known the person that well keep your guard real up and just be chill and have fun with the mindset of that you're going to enjoy whatever time is spent early in the beginning and not get overly attached emotionally head over heels or some shit like that. That way you won't end up so fucking butt hurt and shit once you had realized that she really had been playing you all along for a fool and taking advantage of you just so she can get a couple of free meals and/or drinks.

Also, try to be more spontaneous instead of being overly traditional with the whole dinner and a movie, find something like an activity that you both can attend and have fun together.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 4

• She offered to do something on the week day with you... Why are you turning into a clingy psycho all of a sudden? Relax and just go with the flow, neither of you two have any real obligation to each other. You're just trying to get to know each other.

• Stop being so immature. Just move on. You say you're busy but you have time to 'plot' a revenge?

• ^^ Agreed with this. A girl blew you off but it's not like she did something particularly malicious. It just seems like she failed to prioritize and respect your time. That's going to happen sometimes -- the lesson here is maybe not to go so out of your way to meet a girl, you can tell her you're also busy with your med school schedule.

• "Taking revenge" is childish and pointless. It's so easy to just not see her any more.

• I think you should stop contacting her and if she truly likes you then she will be upset by it and reach out. What she did was messed up because she already had plans with you and for her to cancel last minute is wrong. If she never contacts you then that's good because you don't need someone who treats you like that.

What Guys Said 3

• TLDR. Egg her house lol. Or light some chit on fire on her doorstep.

• lol im not mad but she could say she was not into me. thats better that flaking

• You don't because that's petty.

• fuck her dog.