Guys, Do you believe that couples or daters should talk everyday?

• Yes
    52% (41)
  • No
    48% (38)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am in a relationship, I want to talk to her, every day!! Especially when we are apart, and have different schedules. A little call, email, text, just a way to know that they are doing ok, and things are good.
    Any lack of contact for more than a day, and I wonder if she was in an accident, or something bad happened!!

What Guys Said 25

• Well if he/she is away on a trip or something and unable to phone or something, then it's kind of a given, NO. But if you are able to talk to each other, you should want to talk to each other at least a little bit a day.

• Not as soon as they start dating but if they are dating exclusively and have been dating at least 3 months, then at that point they should probably be talking every day.

• I would say yes.

• Every "available" day, yes. But if you're working hard, studying or are on a field trip with no internet/ bad connection then it shouldn't be an obligation. So long as you inform each other about it beforehand.

• Of course! At the very least a simple "Hey, sweetie. How are you?" type of text if they don't have time for much else. (And no one is ever too busy for a quick "Hi." all day and night.)
    Personally, I'd want to text her whenever we both had time. (If not direct contact.)

• Absolutely. If anything a couple should cherish talking with each other. Otherwise, what's the point of a relationship?

• They should talk everyday especially if they live together and have the same or close to same work schedules. If they don't it could make one of them feel like through did something wrong. Long distance relationships they should or it could make one of them feel they can't trust the other.

• Yes everyday.

• Yes, I think this is what separates that couple from the regular people you may talk to. I believe that your partner should be your best friend, so why wouldn't you to want talk to them everyday. Something simple as a "I love you" or "how was your day?" It doesn't have to be an hour long conversation about the dynamics of your relationship, but simple little reminders that let that "special person" in your life feels special.

• Yes but keep it to a minimum some days don't wanna get tired of each other or pester them

• Well yeah naturally

• Yeah true. She texted me last night. " I'll text you later zzzz gn" at like 1am I was in school all day and she was at work I'm not responding till she reaches out again

• I have deep convos with a friend everyday. Actually more than with the girlfriend.

Don't think there "should" be anything happening, if you do it great, if not fine. It's got to be spontaneous rather than a set schedule lol.

• there are reasons cause if you talk and are clingy all the time you guys have nothing to talk about and have convos that are nothing and just asking wyd.

• Everyday but not like all day ya know.

• Sure

• I use to say no Ghent I met my fiance and now I can't go more than a few hours without texting or calling her it's embarrassing I'm so glad she feels the same way or I'd be ashamed

• no, sometimes its hot to cut contact for some time and then come together and fuck super hard.

• Okay fair enough

• Yeah once in a while just not all the time or for too long

• yeah i agree.

• Like deep convos everyday?
    Maybe just little messages here and there is fine though.

• As much as possible or whenever they can would be ideal

• Nope kills the relationship mine dumped me for this it has to be balanced to liitle she dumps you to much she dumps you quite a hard task to get it bang on

• Everyone is different. Me? Guess that's why I don't want anything serious right now. Sucks too, I turned down a really awesome girl but I hate to lead her on ya know?

• It depends on the couple

• I will imply that couples or daters assumes a monogamous relationship already exists, so I would say YES. Infrequent communication suggests a relationship of distant friendship or acquaintance.

• yes i do

• Women are terrible talkers: no!

• No it bores me.