Boss setting me up on dates?

Okay, so I work in retail. And at my particular workplace, everyone is pretty chill. Which actually makes it an AMAZING workplace. Like we get our work done, but even the customers notice how nice an atmosphere it is. Hell, we have people coming from several counties over to come to OUR store, despite the same store being in their own county, they simply like how we behave ourselves and conduct business better.

Anyway, my bosses for the most part are also almost "friends" with us. Like not the BIG bosses, they mostly keep to their own, but like the supervisors, sure. And one in particular has taken up almost an aunt like figure to me. Like she's old enough to be my mother, and because I'm only 18, she often treats me like a kid. (As do a lot of the others.) But she seems to like me in particular, despite there being two 19 year old's, and another 18 year old. Like I'm the only one she takes on little "field trips" when she needs help with an errand.
However she recently found out that I've never had a boyfriend, never had a date, and never been kissed either. And so she's made it her mission to try and hook me up with the guy I like. Only problem, I never told her who I liked. But she's trying to find out.
Should I just tell her and see how it goes? Or just, keep my mouth shut? This is a very weird situation...

Most Helpful Guy

• your boss is a weirdo

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should tell her anything. That sounds like a recipe for drama. You never know what might happen.

What Guys Said 1

• This is weird. But ask yourself, in the future will you be ok with telling anyone that the person who (potentially) got you together with your guy was your supervisor?

What Girls Said 1

• This is so weird! I would never ever let my boss get involved in my personal life.