If you had to repopulate the earth with someone on gag who would it be?

Ok this is kinda a Adam and Eve type thing, I don't know if it's possible but let's just act like it is.

If you can't just choose one feel free to choose more then one.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 11

• Nobody! Why even bother to repopulate the with anything sentient that is made up of or consisting of biological and organic matter or material when it is clearly that it all comes with pain, suffering, misery and inevitable deaths? It was a Completely NO-WIN situation the first time around so why even bother to repeat the cycle again and put a whole new generation and planet of people to suffer through it all over again? Such a huge burden forced upon somebody that never asked to come to or be part of this planet in the very first place anyway.

Besides if it's just Only 2 people as in if only 1 male and 1 female that are the sole survivors and absolutely no other people then do you know what that means?

Inbreeding and incest!

That's completely undesirable, I don't know about you.

And besides what next? Cloning, breeding with animals, attempting to breed with animals, or even plants? There's no other humans around to breed with.

I rather have complete extinction instead of inbreeding, but that's just me. Well technically I very much would rather have a future planet earth where it's extremely advanced AI's that had been evolved substantially and developed into mechas like in the movie with that kid from The Sixth Sense.

As humans eventually did completely die out and can't possibly be saved and it was humanity's very own fault that cause their own extinction by compromising the ecosystem with climate change and shit in the first place.

I suppose the AI and the machines can "repopulate" the earth and find any remnants of human civilization and archive and back up all of their findings and begin a whole new world on our planet should that kind of repopulating the planet situation ever came around. At least mechas and androids don't feel suffering, pain, hurt, disappointments, depressed and unhappy or even empty like we can. And I doubt they'd ever become aggressive and so intolerant of each other that they would ever want to destroy each other like how we always had been.

• I can't just choose one. I'm setting up a harem. @This_is_my_username @Jxpxtxr The world needs you!

• me, @jxpxtxr and @Shawn58 stranded on a deserted island :-D

there wouldn't be any re population but tons of lectures and self esteem killers XD

• @jxpxtxr doesn't even like pregancy lol she probably kills us before that happens.

• I'm sure if you can grow tentacles you can make another guy pregnant and have your babies, too ;)

• @Jxpxtxr lol uh I don't think that would be possible unless we learned how to clone ourselves.

• @DatPersonDoe

• @SandPlanet

• No clue. Who wants to make babies with me? 😜

• I'm here thinking "You got everything on this planet, but you HAD to take the forbidden fruit, huh?"

• @chick180, let's get to work, boo! <3

• @redeyemindtricks knows I have thing for her. Right, redeye?

• lol dude. The me-getting-pregnant-again ship has pretty much sailed -- we've been open to that for some time now, but, yeahhhh

Apropos of that, we are currently on the short list for international adoption from 2 different countries. We're looking to adopt 2 more kids.

• @redeyemindtricks
      Oh. This is one of the, unfortunately many, subjects of which I am completely ignorant.

• Yeah, domestic adoption is seriously a shit show, unfortunately.

• Chick180, I'd get her to deep throat me

• @MyMom