How was your first kiss, like french kiss not just lip touching?

Mines was a little awkward. This was back 6 years ago. We were at a festival and my mom wanted to meet him, so we went to my mom (she was at the festival too). And i was about to go home and he kissed me. Right in front of my mom, and his friend. My eyes were wide open, i could see his friend's eyes open and wentOMG. My boyfriend tried to put his tounge in my mouth but i clinched my teeth, so we stopped. I had dead skin in my mouth eww. It was so disgusting! He's nice and a good boyfriend but that just cut it for me. We broke up when i got home.
How was your first kiss?

By the way the dead skin cells weren't the only reason i broke up with him. It was the fact that he kissed me in front of my mom, i find it disrespectful. Plus when my mom was talking to him he thought it was funny to move his hand like a talking mouth. Really rude and disrespectful. I don't want to be with someone who can't respect my mom.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I have a confession to make. When I was younger I had a Spiderman piggy bank which was essentially his head with glow up eyes. I made out with it on my own several times, and its mouth got covered in teeth marks because I didn't know what I was doing.
    Yep.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can proudly say it was a "French" kiss 😜

What Guys Said 4

• It was a very chaste peck on the lips by a very sweet girl.

• I was 8 and she was 6 years old.. I remem she said "lets do like in movie" than kissed my lips.. We were hugging each other while kissing and her mom cought us.. She was shocked 🙈😂

• That first emotional kiss is always an awkward one. And remembered forever.

Not necessarily with whom, but the first kiss is always remembered.

• Never done it

What Girls Said 1

• My first kiss was less than a millisecond. Lol I was so insanely nervous. E was my bad of one month. I pecked him and left. hahah