Would you ever date a transgender man?

Thing about transgender men is you literally never know that they are trans. So i ask men and women would you date one?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/meredithtalusan/26-trans-guys-who-will-make-you-thirsty?utm_term=.jdgmBVaoL#.pdK1XBN8z

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would I don't think anything wrong with dating them. in the end love is love :)

• I guess. But i understand why people wouldn't be ok with it

• well, what transpeople identify with is a belief. and its a essentially a beleif they are what they identify with I happen to beleive that beleif. But im also pans so , my sexuality says im into it.

• thank you :)))

What Guys Said 13

• I would expect the person would be upfront about something like that. No I would not date a transgender man, but I would not be disgusted by him/her either.

They could easily become a friend!

• Absolutely not. The minimum requirement I have is that my partner has a vagina and is happy that SHE has a vagina.

• Gross lol

• I wouldn't date a transgender.

• If you can't tell trans from otherwise, there's something wrong with you.

• Unlike transgender women transmen just need remove their breasts vs transwomen nees ton of work. Transmen are hit and better than real men

• no, im not into that weird shit.

• Hell no, she is still a ''male'' for me so nah.

• Fuk
    No

• No. I need to now ask any potential partner if they are a "real" woman.

• No no no no no no no. I want a cis gender woman. lol

• Women always will know he began as a she. They can sense it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

• Yea, true. But they still look like men. Like transgender women. We always know because they never look 100 percent like women no matter the look and you can feel they are men. But men can't sense that stuff at all. Thats why so many transwomen can pull one on you, you guys can't tell and them being male biology know that. Its a fetish and you can't be straight and be into trans people to me it makes no sense youd have to be pans. And I accpet im pans.

• I don't think I could, but maybe. It's just that I like more fem types of guys and probably not pc to say this, but they are missing the fun bit with those exteriors.

• yea but evolution made the penis for the vagina and vice versa. Get your penis in a vagina.

• Evolution isn't always the fun option though. lol
      It's a possibility. I'm not closed to it.

• I don't know what you mean by "transgender man", I assume that means that you were female, but became male? If that's the case, absolutely not. It isn't even up for debate, since I'm heterosexual.

However, if you are a male-female transgender, there are some straight men who might be willing to date you. I am not one of them, though.

• You can't be straight and date a trans person theyd be pansexual meaning they are attracted to people who dont identify with their biology. However, yes I know what you mean many straight women date transmen especially those with bottom surgery. Its becoming more common. They are hotter than men to me , no offensse.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly no.

And my biggest reason is I want children (my own) which wouldn't be possible.

• They are actually making real like penises for them and able to take their eggs and yours and create children both biologically yours soon.

• I suppose for me making love is an act of emotion, passion, love and a child is the product of that love. If it's a test tube it's the product of a nerd and some papettes

• Product of a nerd lol true

• Yes, I would. Trans men are men, trans women are women. I would be happy to date them.

• I dont blame people who dont agree with that. Its a prefernce and beleive they are what they identify as so I would never push that beleif on others. its mine though

• Nope, I wouldn't

• No , I have nothing against them but I think that I wouldn't be comfortable

• No fucking way.

• So you'd never date this:https://obnoxioustv. files. wordpress. com/2015/08/img_4480. png.
      or this?

• Links aren't working but no

• lol. cool. Yah, i see it isn't working. But you may have been into one and didn't know. But your preference. they look better than a lot of men.

• sure why not :)

• No fuckin way. And you can tell sometimes too, from where they had breasts removed. Usually keyhole surgery, but you can still see it. I know one actually, haven't really spoken to him about anything that got done, but i knew him when he was a girl too. And he's fuckin sexy! Seriously, he turns heads daily and most of my friends have asked for a hook up before they knew. I wouldn't even date him, and he's hot and a nice guy.

• bahaha. when they get the boobs removed they look like men hundred percent and a lot of the times hotter than real men. But its a fetish to be into them so i get why you aren't. Im pans so i understand you can't be straight and into them

• Aww, that's really sad. The only thing I really knew about was how badly some gay dudes judge fat people, like waaaaay more than other people do and can be really nasty about it like how some school girls are.

• Wait until you hear gay men talk about women. You would think they were a lot nicer