Guys, My boyfriend still keeps his ex on instagram and facebook. She is absolutely gorgeous. It makes me uncomfortable. Should he remove her?

When we started dating I found out he was still talking to her so I broke up with him. He asked me to forgive him and I did and now we have had a beautiful 2 year relationship. He wants me to move in on January and said several times that he wants to marry me in a year or two... I know he loves me but it bothers me that she is so pretty and that he still has her in social media. She lives in his home country but it still makes me uncomfortable because they just broke up because of the distance (6 hour flight) and not because they had a problem... what do you think?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree with you. I firmly believe people should NOT be in contact with ex's for exactly this very reason!!! I think you have a legitimate gripe here, but also you are being a bit insecure and untrusting at the same time. If he truly loves you and really has no interest in her then he should have no problem dropping her. Sit him down and explain how she makes you feel and respectfully ask him to drop her.

What Guys Said 3

• you are insecure because she is attractive and you think it's a threat. that he may decide that he'd rather be with her

well the simple fact is they aren't together and haven't been for years. if you trust him you need to try and remember that he is with you. he is asking you to move in and discussing marriage with you.

there are always going to be beautiful women in the world. so removing one from fb or instagram isn't going to change that

• If you're insecure about it then isn't that your problem?

• He really needs to let her go but I'm surprised he left her there if that's the reason of their split but if he really loves you then he needs to choose