I feel like I can't get a girl becuase i'm 'boring'?

I should explain;

Due to my anxiety problem i'm always very cautious and not trusting of people i always like to have a plan on what i want to do (not minute by minute) and am not too good at being spontaious. I also don't drink that much due to past expierances of depression. I also prefer to stay in rather than go out (I'm a mix between and introvert and a extravery but slightly more introverted, like a 60/40 split)

I do have hobbies such as guitar and dancing but despite this i still feel like i'm 'boring' beacuse i'm not a clubber like 98% of people my age. I don't like to club as it's a trigger for my depression and you can't dance to the music... at least not what i call dancing anyway

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• there is other places to meet singles than just clubs. I do agree if your boring you might have a tougher time meeting girls , they tend not to go for that and more attracted to out going guys.
    but is lots of places to meet new people than just bars , I could list some suggestions but most are pretty obvious.

• Well i do have the ability to miss the obvious at times, (it's a fault of mine) so feel free to real them off

• Also the kind of music i like don't have bands that tour the UK very often outside of festivals, and i really dislike camping

• I'm the same way on camping at music festivals is a large country music festival not far from where I live in 2 weeks , it will be packed with crazy hot women all weekend but I'd hate camping there especially with all the drunk people at night but I could drive there instead. so I haven't really decided if I'd even go the ticket is also really pricey and they want $90 just for parking

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm

• Yeah, can't deal with that. I like people who don't take life *too* seriously and enjoy having fun.

• Oh i didn't say i can't have fun, but to me my version of fun isn't going to a club, it's going to a dance event (proper dancing) and dancing the night away with people, or having a nice walk in the moolight etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't give you staying advice but I'd say go to the forest take a few hike that's what I do to help my anxiety smoke some weed you'll be good that's what help me anyway I'd rather smoke them pop pills to battle depression/ anxiety

• I will never smoke weed for one thing my brain chemistry isn't good for it anyway, plus it's illegal.

• Well the forest might help yea I know it helps me ( weed is legal here even though they shut down medical to make money)

• You need to look for the other 2%

• Jesus Christ, half the people on her have anxiety and/or depression. Get out of our comfort zone and experience new things

• You don't realise how inconsiderate and annoying that sounds, if you did your research you'd know that we can't just stop worry with a snap of our fingers. In those two lines i've learnt enough about you to determine you are a inconsiderate person who doens't really care about anyone problems

• Wow the highschool response smart... if you can't see the turth you're more ven far gone than i first thought, oh and at least i have the guts to post this not anon. If you really wanted to have a go you wouldn't have hidden behind the anon tag, just goes to show that you're scared that you're wrong

• Don't get you panties in a bunch now. We don't want your "depression" to get triggered. Look man, you posted your little question and I posted my little opinion. Sometimes the opinion is gonna be something you 100% disagree with. It is what it is. I ain't apologizing and your attempts at insulting me ain't doing shit. Don't like what I'm saying? Report it. Simple as that. And you can respond with whatever you want, I won't be answering back. Got things to do and can't waste any more time bickering over something that I won't even be thinking about 30 minutes from now. Later ✌