Would your rather date a Muslim or a Christian?

Personally I'd rather date a Muslim A lot of Christians I've met are shit I should know I was raised Christian but they do nothing but judge complain about the secular world and don't do anything to better it they just go long with the crowd Muslims are incredibly respect and they act like they should act there not fake unlike Christians piss off a crescendo go behind your back and spread a bunch of rumors you piss off a Muslim your dead that's the end of it oh fight your family for thousands of years and not care and why Americans will never win the war versus Muslims we go for the defense of false believes of freedom when they have a message that people are passionate and wanting to die over we don't have that I'd rather die for Canada then The untied state But that's just my opinion what yours

Most Helpful Girl

• I am turkish from muslim culture. I am agnostic and usually have no problem with religions.

But i answer this question as... DEFINETLY CHRISTIAN. I don't like religions but again i can see how amazing christianity. Christians, do not convert! And I am sorry but i do not agree your talking. Which country are you from? Which muslims are you talking about?

• The United state I've seen a lot of judgmental Christians that make you not want to fallow there god the few Muslims I've met have been kind a lot less judgmental and seem to be really passionate

• well, seems to be if a religious group is minority, they are cool. But if they are majority they are gonna crazy.

You know middle-east. Extremely horrible.

• O yea I beleave it I would love to explore the kush mountains in Afghanistan and. That Himalayas in Pakistan but both Christians and Muslims have had a history of killing I guess I just get tired of hearing about God talked about constantly

What Girls Said 14

• I'd by far rather date a Muslim.
    For both Christians as well as Muslims, culture+religion is pretty intertwined in most cases. I simply disagree with a lot of the values/beliefs that most cultures influenced by Islam hold versus more Christian-based ones.

• Neither. I wouldn't date someone who's religion mattered much to them. I'd maybe maaaaaybe date a Christian who was the type that went to church twice a year and that's about it, but not one who prays every day and who's religion plays a big role in his daily life and his moral code.

• Either. And even if I wanted to, it wouldn't matter of their religion. As long as they are nice and I have a chemistry with the person, and we are able to respect each other. I don't care about anyone's religion until it starts to be a conflicting thing in my life or its forced on me.

• I don't care about your religion. If you're a respectful and kind human being, I'll like you.

• I'm Muslim
    But I would date both of them
    I don't judge people based on reglions
    I date anyone who attractes my attention lol

• A christian, because I am one also. However I have qualms with being friends with muslims and others with different religious beliefs.

• Nothing wrong with sticking with your own religion in dating. But I do not know why you have qualms about being friends with Muslims and other religious beliefs. I have friends of many religions and have never had problems with that.

• @Red_Arrow opps, I meant to write "no qualms".

• Makes a lot more sense.

• I think your delusional. when genocide is being committed by the Muslims on Christians in the middle east. Your obviously not living on planet earth for the last 14 to 15 years

• My I point out that for thousand of years Christian did the same thing in Spain they held down Jews and forced them to beleave the Christian Belief and once they bereaved they would kill them for being a heretic Christian slaughter and rape several thousand Muslims trying to obtain the holly city of Jerusalem now it's time for the Muslims to return the favor

• Christians? No, not christians Europeans. Remind you there was a time christians where put to death by the europeans for hundreds of years. Or that the muslims themeslves enslaved white christians in the barbary slave trade. Or that The Muslims invaded the middle east killed the jews slaughtered the christians. I dont think their is a return the favor. The muslims and europeasn killed the christians waaay before europeans adopted the religion. you need to brush up on your hisotry

• I wouldn't date someone based on their religion their religion doesn't define them.

• i would not date either because both parties are wrong on every level and they need serious reformation.

• Depends. Some christians are so condemning. But I would date either, religion wouldn't affect how I feel about someone

• Christian. No questions.

• I'd rather date a Christian and I am.

• I would rather date a Muslim :)

• I'm Christian and you know what my answer is

What Guys Said 23

• Either. Both believe their own beliefs, but the true ones among them are loving and peaceful. And I would definitely date @Naughtygirlishere

• Really above all else I would prefer to be with a Christian because you should be with someone of the same faith as you it makes things easier. But I am not against being with a Muslim and therr ate exceptions like if I did happen to fall for one. I'd be with her.

But as long as they're a good person and their religion does conflict with mine and they don't try to lure me away from my faith that's what important when it comes to none Christians.

• don't care about the religion. i only care abou thte person

• Christian, of course. This way, I won't be the victim of an "honor killing" by her family if I fart incorrectly or something.

• Definitely Christian.

Muslims take their devoutness way too seriously. Many of them would even kill in the name of their God.

• It depends on the girl rather than her religion.

• There were no full stops in that question. At all.

• there's been non stop attacks from muslims over the last few months. Its starting to seem like its not just extremists anymore but rAther the enviroment, culture and religion is a breeding ground for extremists

• I'd never date a Muslim. I hope to date a Christian.

• Probably either as long as they weren't super in to the religion and didn't let it rule their lives. Though with muslims I'd be a bit worried about dads/brothers/uncles trying to kill me.

• both suck if you don't share their beliefs. I think muslims consider it blasphemy to be with someone not muslim, and Christians are just as annoying

• Well I don't date based on relgion as long as they have one lol

• i dont care about their religion, christians here dont tend to be as extreme as in the US.

• None of the two!

• Have a nice day.

• It's seems da ur new line lol

• Umm it's ok we Muslim girls don't want to date u either our religion don't allowes it..
      😑

• @Naughtygirlishere okay. Hope you're not upset though, I don't mean to offend. You seem pretty cool. :)

• Christian because I'm one too.

• I will date a jew

• For me Christian but That because I am Christian

• Both are equally bad.

• There's Christians says all Muslims are bad
    , but saying all Christians are bad is not fair

• Probably Christian.

• Christians are better i think

• definitely christian no doubt

• Tell that to the gays you persecute. See http://www.godhatesfags.com/

• @Red_Arrow you think god really hates homosexuals just because those people hold up stupid signs? i can hold up a sign that says 'god thinks the moon is made of cheese', doesn't make it true