Would you like a girl with this personality to be your girlfriend?

She...
-is caring
-is affectionate
-is selfless
-is playful
-is feminine but is not high maintenance and can participate in activities for guys (like sports, video games, etc.)
-is short (she is 5'3")
-loves to make other people happy
-loves hugs and cuddling
-is told that she's pretty and cute by other people
-is shy at first but also knows how to have fun

But then she may be a little clingy because she wants to spend as much time with you when she finds out that you love her and that she loves you. But she would understand she's too clingy if you talk to her nicely about the problem and she'll try to accommodate if she can.

Also she's 17, and she's single and has never had a serious relationship before but totally is looking forward to having one!!

Guys, what do you think? Would you want a girl like this to be your girlfriend?

Girls can answer too if you have any ideas!

Please no hate!! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, thats my dream girl, i would love and cherish a girl with a personality like that, and being clingy is never a problem, because to me that means she actually wants/loves me, and wants a committed serious relationship which i want in a girlfriend and future wife. plus sexual desire of course, love and sex has to be equal cause its equally important to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine! You're find a boyfriend someday. Relax.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, you seem like a nice and I think you'd be a good girlfriend so I'd definitely date someone like you

• Im 17 my self i wouldn't mind dating her if she liked me and her personality is perfect but i think girls like this is very rare.

• sounds pretty good personality to me, but only if she's a little older, like the age of 22 or above

• Sounds like a bit like a people-pleasing doormat.
    And any degree of clingy is horrible for me.
    She sounds co-dependent -- tell her to go to CODA groups (Co-dependency anonymous, 12 step groups).
    It's a shame thing -- she was overly shamed as a child -- she needs reparenting with emotionally mature adults -- she should spend time with warm and friendly people who don't molly-coddle her.
    I hope she don't see what's meant to be 'tough love' as hate !!
    But maybe she can bypass all this therapy nonsense.
    What does she want from a man that he might realistically be able and willing to give, if not give gladly?
    And what does she have to offer in return that the kind of man in question might really love?
    In business, we ask,,
    what's in a marriage for you? (what's in it for me?) and
    what's in a marriage for him? (what's in it for him?).
    HOW will you make him happy?
    What will he have to DO to support you in your happiness?
    Are other factors like money important?
    Would you marry a poor man is he was right for you and your joint happiness?
    Would you marry a rich man if he was okay, but not perfect?
    I suggest you have fun discussing my questions with your friends.
    This will be much more useful and fun than therapy -- lol !!
    Good luck !!

• Sounds good apart from her age and my being taken. lol

• Mine!

• Yeah sure

• she sounds easy

• She's a little young. But the personality factors are good. There are other areas we need to be compatible too.

• When she's 18, yes. I'd also want to know what she's doing with her life and evidence of emotional independence. Then I'd actively pursue her.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• It seems like she's really all about... other people. Which is nice and all, but I've personally noticed the kind of girls who are clingy, constantly trying to please and appeal to others tend to have deep rooted self esteem issues and need constant reassurance of their own worth from others instead of finding it from within themselves.

Other than that hypothesis, she sounds cute.

• Is she in shape?
    Does she workout?

Can she handle her own when in new social situations? Like, new place, new people, he introduces her and then leaves to talk to others.

Is she jealous if he spends more time with his friends compared to her?

Will she go to college? Will it be in the same state or LDR?

Is she independent? Drive? Have her own car?

• Sounds good to me

• She sounds terrible.