didn't send nudes now he's pissed?

So i promised my to send my boyfriend some nudes. But he made me a bit mad at some point and ask at the wrong moment for them later. I said no and he was so pissed he didn't even come online though he was on his phone. I got even angrier and now he's really pissed and keeps saying not to text him because he hoped for some nudes. But he asked at really inappropriate moment and even though i promised it i think that its my body and still my decision if i feel comfortable enough at that moment. Who is wrong about that me or him?

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion.
    ^ I have to state that so I do not get modern day " feminists " on my tail.

First of all you shouldn't send nudes in this world. Once that image is created and sent that is your body being sent through cyberspace or to his budies. I know because I've been around that stigma. I had idiot friends.

Also if he's going to go into rage mode with you then he's a child.
    If he cannot respect you then he does not deserve you. Your future husband is waiting for you out there somewhere on hold while you waste time with this current guy you're with.

May you find TRUE HAPPINESS AND LIVE A BLESSED AND LONG-FULFILLING LIFE WITH YOUR FUTURE FAMILY.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, send him some nudes. Send him these nudes:
    d210vlyat54t3c.cloudfront.net/.../...ite_new_2.jpg

Shitttt that's hotttt #want #need

ahahahha

Srsly... do something like that. If he has ANY ability to laugh at himself -- which is AN ABSOLUTE MUST in a long-term partner -- then, he'll find it funny as hell (although you might have to explain the joke).

If he gets even more pissystupid, then... eehhhh he ain't worth yr time. Which I strongly suspect is true anyway, but this would just be confirmation.

If he DOES laugh at the joke, then, good... but, you should absolutely continue to tease him. Keep him *wanting*. NEVER just fold. If he doesn't enjoy a fun challenge... get rid of him.

In general, I'm VERY wary of the whole notion of sending nudes (the x-rated kind, not the Too Faced kind). Just way too much chance they'll end up all over the internet.
    The way this kid is acting like a spoiled child, that chance is even higher. How old is he, like, nine?

Wait on it. For a good long time.

What Guys Said 13

• Ok, let me guess. You said "yes" to sending nudes, but waited forever because deep down you are still unsure since its "my body my decision". He got impatient and started to bug you about them and now your mad and using this as an excuse to retract your offer to send them and now send nothing at all, right?

• I don't know i promised to send him some but only if he's gonna be nice to me the whole time but at some time he was really rude and saw that im pissed but told me to send nudes

• @Sara413 That's not really what I was implying.

• Did you read the Askers initial response?

• He is wrong because he is being unreasonable. He should be lucky that you even considered it or would do it later when it is convenient for you.

• ha! well fuck this dude. This is not a legitimate reason to be angry. Sounds like he's trying to manipulate you tell he gets some nude pics. You really trust this guy?

• LOL is he five years old? Time to find a man! No guy deserves your nudes if he is going to be a jackass about it.

If he has a hissy over that, can you imagine what it would be life over something really important!

• It's never ok to expect nudes. Find a new guy.

• The hell? Don't send him nudes if that's how he'll get. It's not like he's entitled to getting them

• Bad timing plus misunderstanding.. :(

If the girl I'm with promised and didn't keep her promise I'd be mad too but I'd understand there's a time for everything.

• any guy that gets this upset simply because you didn't send nudes does not love you.

• Making promises and breaking them is a problem. He is being inconsiderate and is probably a fuck boy unless you are long distance. Send him something

• You shouldn't send anyone nudes. If you're going to show it to him in person, then do that. Otherwise, what good is a picture?

• Don't promise nudes if you're not gonna send nudes smh

• He is. Never post/send nudes. You'll never know if in the future they could come back to haunt you.

• Both overreacting. He's being insensitive about it. But guys take it pretty hard when you say something sexual is gonna happen, and then change your mind.

I had to learn to basically ignore absolutely anything my partner said about sex in the future, it always depended on her mood, so she is only capable of saying yes or no now, everything in the future is just a pile of bullshit. Of course me reaching that conclusion isn't exactly a great thing, intimacy wise.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think you can trust him. It sounds like he is playing with your emotions. "If you don't send nudes, I'm hurt and it is your fault," is what he is saying, but it is YOUR body and if you feel uncomfortable sending nudes, you have no obligation to send them even if you told him before that you would. You were going to, but then you decided against it and that is perfectly fine. He should respect your decision, but clearly he does not. He is being a bully and you are being bullied.

To answer your question: He is wrong. There is nothing wrong with your change of mind to not send nudes.

Would you really want to send nudes to someone who doesn't respect you? Could you really trust that person? What if he sends them to others? If you guys break up, what if he sends them around to get revenge on you? Protect yourself. Stay safe <3

• He sounds like exactly the type of dude who would put those pics up on the Internet or send them around their social network to get revenge when they break up...

• Yes honey, do not let this guy hurt you. Nobody here wants to see you get hurt like that, nobody. Everyone is special, everyone deserves respect <3 put your foot down and if he continues his behavior walk away cause ain't nobody got time fo that.

• In my opinion, promising to do any sexual act or to send sexual pics is a bit dumb. You never know if you're going to regret it and you might end up breaking that promise. And like any promises that are broken, it often leads to some kind of disappointment. Yes it's your body and you're allowed to back out if you feel uncomfortable, but the whole process becomes much easier if you didn't even promise anything in the first place.
    I understand your boyfriends disappointment. However, I also think he was overreacting. Getting pissed at you for not wanting to send nudes is really childish, a mature guy wouldn't expect you to do it and would want to make sure you're comfortable. I. e. he wouldn't try to guilt trip you or ask you at inappropriate times.
    I'd reconsider my relationship if I was you, and in the future not promise that kind of stuff to anyone (whether it's nudes or some other sexual act), since it's a really sensitive thing and can lead to a lot of unnecessary drama. You have the right to your own body, and it's very easy to change your mind about this sort of stuff. Hence, it only makes sense not to make actual promises about what you want to do.

• He's a douchebag... you don't owe him fucking nudes and if this is how he tries to get them out of ya I wouldn't trust him with them that's for damn sure...

• It's SIMPLE! I f you don't feel comfortable with it don't do it. This goes for anything not just sending nudes. Don't let anyone coerce you into doing anything you're not comfortable with! Don't let them put the guilt trip on you either!

• I wouldn't have promised him the pictures i the first place. You never know when the relationship is going to change and he might show them around. You made the right decision.

• Neither. I understand he's upset and I understand your not wanting to send it. You both probably over reacted a little.

• Ew break up with this scum. You already know he's not worth it.

• Just say no lol he doesn't deserve to be rude.

• You r right he is wrong

• because you won't send nudes he is throwing a tantrum? he needs to grow up. nudes are not the pinnacle of the relationship. don't let him guilt trip you either. (also in the long run, sending nudes to someone they could possibly send it to others so always be careful... especially if you make that person upset or break up they will still have those nudes)

• He is, tell him to cut his shit or you'll quit talking to him next.

• He is wrong! You should not have to send nudes if you don't want to

• What the fuck. He wouldn't be my boyfriend. Do you even know him though in real life? Or is this an online 'relationship'?

• No he's my real life boyfriend for almost a year but we won't see each other the next few days