Please help. what should I do?

A girl that I know asked me on a chat today if I still like here. I said yes. she said why I told her. She never responded back what do I do. I also sent her a message that said if you don't like me or if you don't want to hang out just tell me and I will leave you alone.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Reality check:
    1) A girl asked if I still like her. I said yes. she said "why"- I told her. She never responded back.
    2) I also sent her a message that said if you don't like me or if you don't want to hang out just tell me and I will leave you alone.

You're killing your attraction with her, by being "passive aggressive".. ( link )

Learn about relationships and what they encompass, then move on to the next girl. This girl you are talking to, is friendship material. Especially if she suddenly "jumps ship" when she finds out that you like her. At this point, consider it a lost cause and treat her like a friend.

~ ArtistBBoy

• First of all, relax. Go on, take a breath. Relax for a sec.

Second, stop worrying. There's nothing you can really do, and worrying won't help anything. You've said what you said, and she will respond eventually, one way or another.

So just relax, and wait.