Do we need to date? Is there a different way?

What Girls Said 1

• Care to elaborate?

I was never a social person. Everywhere I look I see I have to get her number and take her out somewhere and it feels formal. Can't I just call her and maybe hang out at her place or mine? Probably not right - we just met... I guess there isn't many places to go. I don't want to sit down or necessarily have to do something. Can't we just take a walk down the pier? Or where there aren't too many people, but obviously not where she doesn't feel comfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• No, you can call it quits and go your own way at any time. Depending on what your goals are and what you can and cannot agree with. I think dating only really matters if you really want to establish a family of your own with children or something, but if you don't agree with that then maybe really even matter at all.

I'm not sure what you meant by if there is a different way? Different way as in what specifically?