Guys, why would a guy reject a good looking girl he was attracted to?

Especially if he's expressed interest in her, and wanted to see her?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe cause he knows he'll never smash so what's the point

What Guys Said 16

• Maybe he learned something about her that is a deal breaker.

• There can be many reasons. Maybe he found out something about her he didn't like or he realized she wasn't his type after getting to know her better, maybe he met someone else he considered he was more compatible with, maybe someone told him a lie about her and he believed it... possibilities are countless.

• You mean physically good looking , right? In that case the only possible answer is that her personality is such that it puts the guy off, like there may be many deal breakers as far as the personality of the woman in concerned.

• She is high maintenance or a bitch.

Basically, each of us does a cost benefit analysis and when the costs outweigh the benefits, a dumping will occur.

• He found out something bad about her, or got a bad vibe about her personality, or he found someone better.

• What if she had a great personality? And she made him feel wanted?

• Then the chances are that he found someone better. Or he's hiding someting and because of it wasn't ready for an actual relationship.

• Maybe because it turned out he is a shitty person. Or they are simply not on the samve wavelength. Or he started to date a different girl.

• I might be afraid she wouldn't find me good enough and dump me.

• Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze. No matter how attractive a woman is, eventually we get tired of their shit.

• Simply not looking for a relationship. If a lady ever approached me I let her know that and give her the reason as to why.

• Personality, promiscuity, maybe there's a girl he likes even more, perhaps his religion doesn't allow him to date the girl.

• he found something out about her that broke the deal, thats what i think is the best possibility

• Maybe he has heard some gossip from others but still no reason to stop interest

• my opinion is same as @OlderAndWiser

• Because he knows she's slut or a single mother.

• Maybe some insecurities, maybe he found out something that he didn't like ( ex: the girl was involved with a close friend of his in the past), maybe he's already interested in somebody else, it can be many reasons

• probably a bad personality or have bad body odour