Should I go out with him?

Hey, so here's the deal. He's 19, I'm 20. He's in his first year of university, I'm in my third (I started very young, and he took a gap year). We've been talking for about two months, and he keeps telling me how he'd like to take me out to coffee, he thinks I'm cute (which I don't hear very often), and so on.
He's completely the opposite of the guys I usually go for; I tend to usually go for super arrogant guys that live at the gym. (Not saying all gym junkies are arrogant- they're not- but for some reason I tend to gravitate towards those that are). He's not ugly by any means, and he's really nice, but I just got out of a complicated (?) relationshit (yes, shit lol) that has made me super wary of guys in general.

If he makes me feel the complete opposite of how the last guy did (super tense and anxious all the time), should I go for it?

What Guys Said 1

• YES YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT!

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him, sure.