Is this an appropriate question?

My vision has now progressed to the point where I need to be led around. I am going on a second date with a woman. However, I cannot see her face. I was wondering if it would be appropriate to ask her if I could touch or feel her face, because all I can see is a blur.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a completely acceptable request ...This is a second date so she is obviously interested in you...A simple explanation like you said to us is perfect. Enjoy your date. Cheers!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes that would be fine to ask of her, I mean she knows how bad your vision is so she should understand. I would if in that situation.

• The date's tomorrow night... I hope you're right. my eyesight is so blurry

What Guys Said 2

• If she is aware of your vision problems then you should go ahead and do just that in a not-too-public place. Ask her first if she's comfortable with you touching her and explain that you will only do this because you're blind.

• Here you go again you four eyed bitch. She should punch you in the face for asking such a thing.