What do you think when the person you are with is checking out other people all the time?

Be it your partner or someone your on a date with.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can take it personally and dump him for lack of respect, go shopping for another but if you're fishing for ways to train him... forgetaboutit he's wrong for you and will revert back to old ways, even if he learns how to avoid being caught at this. In fact, most beauties tell me they can tell if guys are gay or not if they DON'T check them out on the sly. They watch, they know. Thus, they/we all do it somewhat.

So you write this Q b/c you want to keep him but your sensitive feeling are hurt that you are not his only perfect princess at the ball. The only thing you can change is YOU, so if this is your path, make a game out of checking out others, gals & guys and have fun commenting on others. They used to call this people watching and its loads of fun especially at side walk cafes.

What Guys Said 9

• What to think?

It's very clear, they don't respect you ( highly disrespectful) and clearly they are not the right one for you. One should break up with such a person immediately

• We were siting in a car and his head would turn to look at all female biking or running by.

Then at the restaurant where we went for drinks his head was Turing to look at waitresses ans such. ..

• Define checking out. Simply looking at someone is fine. But actively staring and noting their features is something else entirely.

• I'd talk to them about it then probably break up with them if they keep doing it. I understand that everyone checks people out from time to time but I think it's really rude and disrespectful to keep checking out other people while you're with your s/o

• i think of an excuse to dump them

• Checking out how? What are they doing?

• We were driving in his car and ge turns his head to watch the runner by and girls on bikes passing by were at a restaurant for drinks and he looks at the huddle of waitresses

• Did you confront him about this?
      Does he do it all the time?

• I did not no

• Guess I've never noticed. I'd probably be irritated

• The painful truth: It means that you're not attractive enough to hold their attention.

• are we talking about a glance as the person walks by? or are we talking like full blown checking them oout? because if its the former, then its no biggie.. the latter would be an issue

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• If he's staring and forgets I exist, that's a big problem. Will he notice a pretty girl walk by? Yeah and that's fine. I'm secure enough to keep his attention focused on me.

A date with someone you don't know well is a little different. In a date situation I'd be concerned if the guy was riveted to my sparkling wit and brilliant conversation. If he was checking out babes on our date than there might not be another.

• I honestly don't like it. I'm not the type of person to see my boyfriend checking someone out and immediately start seeing their flaws. I automatically see their strengths which then makes me feel insecure and wonder why he is taking the time to look at her while im sitting right next to him.

• Kind of off putting for me. Its more of "you have all of this, and i'm still not good enough for you?" I personally would not want to be with that person anymore. Not saying my partner can't check out people, cause I do that as well, just not every living thing.

• It's very disrespectful. If a guy did this while I was on a date with him , I'd assume he was playing games and felt indifferent towards me. I'd leave him.

• "He's not worth a second from me anymore " and I'd leave..

• I would be upset.
    There are two types of men.
    One who though it may be hard for him to lower his gaze he still tries his best to do so, and the other who just doesn't care and stares all day

• i wouldn't be with that person anymore. that's extremely disrespectful.

• If we're together you shouldn't be checking other people out. If you are then we don't need to be together.
    So you can check people out being single

• Looking isn't a crime.

• I will stick my fingers in his eyes.
    He should show some respect.

• Hasn't happened but Id just be like lol

• I'll check that person too and tease my date or partner.

• Disrespectful.

• I think it's disrespectful, they shouldn't be so obvious that the person they are on a date with can notice them doing it.

• I'd leave him because it shows he doesn't really like me that much