Why won't guys give me a chance?

I've been told i'm pretty. I am shy amd quiet but i look approachable. I'm a nice and laid back girl. Once you get to know me i open up. Why don't guys give me a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you like doing, what are your hobbies? What kind of food do you like?
    I like 'REAL' people that share what they like, and when we have common interests, that makes me want to know more, and spend some time with them!!
    Are you a little shy? Are you uncomfortable, or unsure about your body, or how you look? (Not judging, but that can be a HUGE issue for a lot of people, especially women!!)
    Send me a Private Message, as the whole world doesn't need to read our conversation, if you want to chat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not shy, but I'm like a novel. The more people get to know me, the more I open up to them. I get guys that make it obvious they like me but never act on it. So to me it sounds like those guys that your setting your sights on are also shy like yourself. Unfortunately for you, they'll expect you to take them by the hand. Like those shy guys expect from me. I don't base this on gender roles but it makes more sense for the person who has the crush to mame the first move.

What Guys Said 20

• That's a good question, now it could be that you are physically not very appealing to a guy's mind or there must be something about your personality that puts the guys off.

• You could be physically unattractive and people are just telling you that you are pretty to make you feel better.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just giving out a possibility that I usually run into. It might not be the case for you though, you're anon so obviously we can't see what you look like. Just throwing my two cents from life experience.

• Well nobody's going to tell a ugly person they are pretty unless they know them or the person ask how do they look lol. If the are randomly telling her she's pretty then that must mean she is.

• @anonman32 lol I was like this guy is so fucking with me lmao

• because sometimes you have to reach out to people. you can't just expect that guys will be all over you for just existing.

• Being quiet works against you. Guys will think you just don't care about stuff.
    Show intusiasm, show that you care for something, talk to them and they will also open to you.

• I think sometimes guys misinterpret a girl's shyness and quietness as lack of interest or being unapproachable so they don't pursue her

• Giving you a chance constitutes as what, exactly?
    Perhaps, you are impatient.

• Can you share a pic? You say you are preety.. But do you ask them out?

• A pic would be helpful :P

• Shit I'll give you a chance

• Online dating or gtfo lol

• Show your pic and I'll tell you.

• Shy girls generally dont appear approachable to us. Quite the opposite actually.

• You need to go to the guys

• You may need to explain who's telling you your pretty

• I'll give you a chance

• the lack of a pic explains y

• The right time will come...

• I'll give you a chance. Don't fuck it up lol

• Most likely they don't know your interested a lot of us are after relationships.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063618-is-there-any-environment-where-it-s-easyer-for-guys-to-find-someone

• Too ugly or too pretty

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you should open up more before people get to know you well. If you don't open up until people get to know you , then it does actually make you unapproachable.

Approachable people are those who are open and honest about themselves. It draws you to them , because you want to get to know them even more... on a personal level

• Maybe because you don't give them a chance (you don't make yourself available)