Going on a couple 1st dates after almost settling down?

I had a short hopeful romance w/the man that I started to care for. He has left me in the grey area and I haven't heard from him in a week. At 1st I was sad and upset, still am, but now I am back to dating guys. I wanted to wait for the guy, but after that silence shows how much he doesn't care. He was the 1st guy I opened up to since my ex. I hate starting over, how can I go in w/no expectations when the last dates I went on were so emotionally close?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may hate starting over, but you should be realistic about it. It's going to be really difficult to find someone who won't disappoint you in the end. The best thing to do is not expect anything from anyone. That way you can only be pleasantly surprised.

• Thank you, I've been trying really hard over the last week and and 1/2 to let this other guy go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0