I've been single for over 12 years, but I refuse to lower my standards, even if it means being single forever. I'm very stubborn when it comes to standing up for what I believe is right. So here are my standards:
1. The woman must like nice decent men, not bad boys.
2. The woman must not go out drinking on a regular basis. Once in a blue moon is okay, but not often.
3. The woman must not be a feminist.
4. The woman must not go to male doctors for intimate exams.
5. The woman must not watch the Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer show.
6. The woman must be passionate about love and commitment.
Are these standards reasonable? I think they are, considering women usually have high standards.
Most Helpful Girl
I don't think your standards are your all of your problem. As someone who has disagreed with you before, you're actually just very unreasonable, one sided and close minded. It's really odd to me that you don't want a "feminist" yet you come across like the male version of this-towards women
And when that is pointed out to you, you have a melt down like a child. Examples-You called me a slut (even though i'm not) and you said you would slap me if you could. No woman (in their right mind at least) would want someone they can't have a simple disagreement with- without that person acting like a wacko over it.
Maybe a woman who is interested in you, doesn't want to have a gender war with you constantly. Maybe a woman who is interested in you doesn't want to be flamed as a "brainwashed, slut, feminist" every time she points you out on your extremely bias and unreasonable ways.
It feels like you just want a clone of yourself and that's very unlikely to happen. Unless you want a woman who can't think for herself.0