Whats with the hostility between the sexes?

Whats up with it? Why can't it stop? Not only on here but in real life too. Men and women just stop trying to get back at each other, it wins you nothing. I refuse to take part in this, i just want to get along.

Most Helpful Girl

• People always like to prove their "superiority" or "who has it worse" so people feel sorry for them.

It happens in any kind of social group forming. There's "us" and there's "the others", and as pack animals we like to find ways in which we can distinct ourselves from the others (good or bad). Even when it's just a football team that you cheer on, you might not even be playing in the team but there's already a division of us and them (the other team and its fans), despite you probably having more in common with the other team's fans than the team itself, but you try to find ways in which your team and fan base is better than the other to boost your ego and love of feeling superior. It's purely human nature, although some feel more strongly about this than others.

• i can understand that but men and women are not football teams i wish people realized this.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• between the sexes? i get more shit from women than men. -.-
    but yes, i understand what ur saying. people act like we're enemies.

• this is exactly what im talking about but i couldn't find the right words for it lol. i dont want to be enemies.

• @HyperNova oh man you really hurt my feelings. it sucks but i can't be found cool by all people i guess.

• Likewise.

• It's really not nearly as bad in real life as it is on here (or anywhere on the internet). The vast majority of us get along juuuust fine in the real world!

• All men are white racist misogynistic hogs who refuse to dye my armpit hair #triggered
    And everyone tends to be at each others throats for different reasons and the group of people on each side switches with the media and news usually. I'm guessing Hilary vs Trump may play a role as well as feminism in the US.

• why dont you just dye your own armpit hair? why do men have to do it for you?

• She's a stupid misandristic feminist.

• @asker just let him be, it's kinda funny

• I hate people in general. But I'm not trying to fuck women. So I can't really be mad at them lol

• Where do you live that you see hostility between men and women all the time? Let me know so i can avoid it

• in Belgium but its not like i see it all the time, but it annoys me when i see it.

• I've never experienced this stuff irl. where are you from that you do see this?
    I think people speak their mind online. Like GAG men are so bitter its insane. But why do we hate eachother lack of empathy and understanding of one another.

• you can thank the brainwashing of the universities for that. trying to convince females in western society that they need feminism, and need to be without a man. what a joke. you know somebody's making money off this garbage.

• yeah, i dont agree with this current generation of feminism, it is not what it once was. its too aggressive it disregards mens needs sometimes.

• yeah i agree.

• @Yoloxt23 i don't blame you. any feminist who wants to harm a man is a doomed feminist. cause i'll take em out myself.

• because they're immature and trying to prove their superiority

• It's mostly like this just here because of the nature of this site. Other sites have fighting over politics, race, religion, parenting techniques, business/economics, heck even stuff like music, cars, books and so on.

• I wish it would stop, too. Get to know the person first, then decide if you like them or not.

What Guys Said 15

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly don't know. You know I didn't even know about the feminism stuff until I found that "sexodus" article. On the internet I participate in the hostility just for the fun of it. I love it, it makes me feel good etc.

In real life I get along with women just fine at work there's a lot of older women, I get in do my job and get no trouble

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• well it pisses me off.

• @jacquesvol feels good man

http://i.imgur.com/gbHSMUu.jpg

I have a feeling that you do the same thing?

• @DooMguy
      YOUR feeling, not mine.

• zanonman32
    American site, 'Murica is hating again.

rlv.zcache.com/...9d82c022d1a4423f8d_8nhpc_630.jpg

• This is like asking "why is there hostility between groups X and Y?"

Because they're human. Simple.

• I'm not sure. I don't think I'm hostile towards women, and I hope they don't find me to be hostile. Also, I can't really say women are hostile towards me. Sorry, I know this really doesn't answer your question, however it is my perspective on the matter.

• Feminism is a load of shit, this construct pisses my off so bad. I am refusing to get married as I get older. When I get rich and successful, I'm still not going to get married. i don't care what anyone has to say. MGTOW for life and I'm certainly dying without a woman. I'm bitter? Awww boo boo, it's very awesome I'm bitter, I'm staying like this the my time is up and I don't care what you have to say.

• What's there for men to get married besides misery and distaste?

• We're all secretly tsunderes.

• If all genders, races and religions got along then we would be able to focus on real problems and work together to solve those problems, but the government doesn't want that...

• Because men and women are natural enemies. Women continue to try and prove their superiority but it is futile. Men are obviously the superior sex. Men are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, etc.. There is no comparison.

• It's human nature

• no its not dude, this goes against biology because this hurts our reproduction chances.

• Yea I think it's stupid too, I do agree with you tho.

• But it may be a little of both biological and social, humans are violent and fighters, also humans hate to be wrong or fail. It's just a part of us, so we argue until we win.

• I agree why can't people just be honest and nice to each other?

I don't think these mind games like texts etc are getting anyone anywhere. Imagine the relationships people miss out on

A guy being nice is being nice? Why is that not attractive? Wtf?

Can u help me out on a question pls?

• Well between the sexes, you can blame feminism and it's pushing a false victim complex of women.
    It won't stop because feminist have nothing better to do than create bullshit to try and make peoples lives (including women's) miserable.

The only way for everyone to get along is for the bullshit double standards to stop.
    We currently live in a society which coddles, protects, excuses, and supports girls in every way while at the same time telling boys they are monsters in waiting, incapable dimwits, broken girls, who are responsible for all the issues of women, which society doesn't care about because they have a penis and therefore do not matter.
    Stop allowing feminist lies and false stats and stop ignoring male victims of the same crimes.
    THEN you will see less hostility between the sexes.

• Hey blue downvote... your mangina is showing. Hand in your man card. You are either a female with a male account or a white knight ass hat who actually believes what feminism says without looking into it.

• I agree that men abuse is not good and all the hatred towards them should stop, but believe me, mysoginists are not rare at all and fortunately feminists are mostly found in america. The truth is no gender is better than the other when it comes to hate and it's pretty common that people these days find such a pleasure victimizing themselves..

• @Heera i agree, the hate between the sexes is as bad as the victimization

• Right on, dude. Why can't straight men occasionally suck other straight men off and not be be judged for it. Humanity smh

• i have a theory about this:

When you're in a situation where you dont feel powerful or you feel that you can be replaced by anybody else because theyre just as good or better than you, then it fuels your desire to prove how good you are.. you kind of become a fighter because you have to stick up for yourself..

thats what happens with women... deep down, women know that men are superior to them and are more valuable to a society than they are, and therefore they act in the manner that i described above.. they feel slighted and they feel that men are superior so they have to fight for themselves...

think about it, if i was very good at what i do at my job and i was an extremely valuable employee, would i have to constantly walk into my bosses office to prove how talented and valuable i am? of course not.. my worth, talent, and value shows through my work.

• People are just having disagreements