Guys, My boyfriend is very loving and he talks a lot about his future with me but I saw that he had Tinder on his phone. What should I do?

He said that all his old apps kept downloading to his iphone whenever he tried to update them all and he asked me if I really thought he would do something like that... but this is the second time that I notice this. It happened two months ago and he deleted the app and then I saw the icon again and he deleted it once more but he said that they kept appearing. He tried to show me how it happened but the wifi was not working on my parents house so the iphone was just blank and I didn't ask him to show it again.
He wants to be all the time with me... we are together all weekend and work at the same place and we both leave very late from the office together. I see that he really loves me and enjoys being with me and now wants to be closer to my parents because he says he wants to marry me. I have also not seen any strange text or anything like that...
How should I take this?

He just confessed last night that he did update his profile with pictures but that he didn't meet with anyone and not many girls "liked" him. That he knows it is wrong and will not do it again. That he wants to be with me only but I feel like he still wants other girls attention (believing him that he didn't want to meet them) to feel validated and it makes me feel like he will not be able to be happy without it. What do you think?

3

What Guys Said 3

• It may well be mostly harmless but it is a dick thing to do. It's not that there is anything wrong with someone being in a relationship and on Tinder, it's that he's sneaking around to do it behind your back or doing it when he know's it's a legit issue for you and you don't like it.

Speaking for my self I couldn't be with someone who would disrespect me like that and/or was being deceptive about it. I'm highly loyal and trust worthy and I will not tolerate someone who won't give that in return.

• I agree and I dont understand why he needs to feel validated from other people. I really love him and know that he loves me which makes it very difficult and wants to marry me and so on... It is all just very exhausting but thanks for your answer

• If he wants to flirt with other girls he will do it on many ways. Can even be on GaG or in the streets. So, in the end it's just an application.

If he's into you. You are his choice, so take it.

• He just confessed last night that he did update his profile with pictures but that he didn't meet with anyone and not many girls "liked" him. That he knows it is wrong and will not do it again. That he wants to be with me only but I feel like he still wants other girls attention (believing him that he didn't want to meet them) to feel validated and it makes me feel like he will not be able to be happy without it. What do you think?

• There's no reason for you to take it badly.
    It's just an an application. He can flirt with other girls anyway, can be with GaG, can be on the streets, etc.

Accept his words.

• Thanks, the only other problem that weve got is that he looks at other girls when we go out. Not like lusting but glancing.. I told him that it bothered me and I can see that he puts effort on not to do it but I just wished it came naturally and that he wouldn't even think of wanting to open a hookup for tinder

• I see, it's hard for him... hmm.
      Well, time will tell if you both do sense together. Wish you good