What's wrong with wanting a girlfriend with nice ass and tits?

What's wrong with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing if you're not being a jerk about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that at all, just make sure that your body is ideal as possible as well. Don't be a hypocrite. ;-)

What Girls Said 18

• Because you only want her for sex. She's just a booty call for an exclusive relationship. Then when things turn sour your upset and be ready to dump her for another chick. I stay away from guys who lust after me only for my body. Physical appearance is not true beauty. It reflects the heart from the inside. All of that physical attraction will fade over time.

• What made you ask? Guilty conscience?

• Nothing wrong with that as long as you still take her personality etc into account. Otherwise it would be pretty shallow. And you know, as long as you don't put down girls who don't fit your personal preferences. I've never understood that kind of mentality. Like "I'm not attracted to you, therefore I have the right to talk shit about you and your body". Just because you're not attracted to certain body types, it doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to say that they're ugly or disgusting. "Not my cup of tea" is a sufficient enough answer. Not saying that you're like that, just clarifying what I mean.

• There's nothing wrong with it

• Nothing, except I don't think those should be the only qualities if you are looking for something long term. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with having preferences.

• Nothing if you're also a hot piece of meat..

• There's nothing wrong with that, but you won't always get both. Unless she's done plastic surgery.

• There's nothing wrong with it. I don't get why people get so butthurt when others express their preferences.

• Nothing whatsoever x 100000000000 :)

• Whatever floats your boat.

• Eat the bootty

• because you don't want to date her because of who she is you just want her body

• Nothing. Want all you want. Just don't get mad when those tits and ass start to sag.

• What's wrong with wanting a boyfriend with a big d*** and lots of money?

• Nowt.

• Nothing's wrong with wanting, but there's no guarantee any of us get what they want in life...

• Whatever you want, dude. If that is all you are looking for, then okay.

What Guys Said 23

• there's nothing wrong with having preferences. hopefully though a person recognizes that preferences need to be realistic and ideally you can set aside a preference when a truly quality person comes along

• You're gonna be offending the girls who don't have one or both. Not that it's your business to care, I'm just saying it as it is.

• I have neither and I'm not offended :D can't fit everyone's standards. People just don't have to be dicks about it, ya know.

• @lumos well personally I'm not a dick about it since I don't care about that all that much.

• nobody said there's anything wrong with that. don't try to portray yourself as a victim of prejudice.

• nothing wrong with that i think but its wrong if you break someone's heart of hurt any girls feelings if she doesn't have nice ass and tits and you say to her this.

• Feminist will tell you that you're shallow, but there is nothing wrong with doing what evolution programmed you to do.

• Nothing is wrong with having a preference, however if you pass up oportunities just beacuse they don't have a "nice ass and tities" then that's wrong

• Because all the girls with saggy asses and bad tits will be mad you don't prefer them.

• Nothing wrong man!!! Absolute nothing! Just go for what you want.. :-)

It's all good... :-D

Women want hot men too with big dicks

• nothing is wrong with it.

• Women hating on men who want a curvy girl but not hating when women want a tall muscular man? If thats what you like don't let no one make you feel bad for it... fuck em.

People these days... >.>

• Nothing wrong
    But you are looking for false stuff
    Even in bed , an ugly fat chick may give you blowing orgasm a perfect sized girl can't

• lol nothing.

• If u Want girls with nice ass and tits then you must workout and have a good pysique aswell to get ones u mentioned ;D

• Lmao trigger em nerds

• just a sexual attraction,, nothing wrong

• Mmmm... being male

• Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• inb4 feminazis

• Nothing. Just a preference. Just like girls like rich tall guys with big dicks.

• It's fine as long as you aren't an asshole about it.

• Nothing as wrong as you also have a nice chest and butt.

• there's nothing wrong with it, they just want to know that you're with her because you like HER, not just her assets

• There's nothing wrong with it. If girls want rich men with big dicks then that means we can want busty girls who will put out.