How long would you have to be dating someone until you would trust them enough to to send a nude pic to their phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. Because all of that information can get tracked and leaked, especially if you don't turn off your GPS, that is how hackers know where you live and who you are. It gets in the wrong persons hands, or your partner shares your images how will you know? I wouldn't even do that in marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just wouldn't. Sometimes people can leak accidentally (what if a random persons messes with your phone when you're not looking, what if it's stolen...). So, I think it's not worth the risk.

What Girls Said 5

• Serious relationship, and preferably with private snapchat accounts no one else is on that you two purposely created for the sake of exchanging nudes. Nothing worse than the sinking feeling of almost sending one to your coworker...

• There's no specific amount of time for me to trust someone enough to send a nude.

When I feel like I can trust and be comfortable around that person, then maybe I'd feel confident enough to send a nude.

• Married or engaged. If it's a boyfriend or girlfriend there is a bigger chance of a break up... And then spreading it over the Internet.

• I would never send someone a nude picture. If we are in the relationship and having sex then you would see my body but you can't take photographs of it.

• If we talk regularly, maybe a few weeks.

What Guys Said 3

• i send them instantly, it's my favourite!

• 4 weeks and 3days

• I have no problem sending nude pics since I ding include my face