How do you, personally, meet people to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's basically become socially unacceptable to meet people outside of school and bars so online dating is the only option left if you aren't in school anymore or don't go to bars.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every night, at midnight, I go on a building's rooftop under the moonlight and I scream my mating call. I repeat the process until I hear a scream back.

What Guys Said 20

• Random girls are nice to me so I talk to them. If they really seem genuine I ask if they want to hang out. Mostly it's been at school (community college), friends, work, or some girl at her job. Friends and professional stuff.

• Death rituals, Pepole eating tasty animals meetings, AA, rub my scent on a tree toet chicks now im available, ya know normal stuff

• Just about at any place of business when i'm out and about, in terms of dating sites I use Tinder and OKCupid

• i like being introduced to or approaching friends of friends. i like this better than cold approaches.

• Wherever really online, at the gym, coffee shop, church, store, social circle everywhere really.

• Just go out and start talking, usually try telling jokes. If you can make a lady laugh, you're half way there. ;)

• Nightclubs/Tinder/Campus/Social Circle

• good question! im trying a few dating sites but im a little bit concerned about my weirdo radar tingling everytime :/ meh

• Never dated with someone lol and I'm 21. I think its just being at the right place at the right time. You just have to be outgoing and meet people.

• the 'Sliding Doors' thery

• dating apps/sites or in my circle of friends.

• i usually walk up to women and say, "hey wanna date?" and eventually 1 will say yes, but have to listen to 50 no's first.

• I wander around

• Eharmony, the pool, facebook

• I live near a college town.

• I don't. Women are lucky to encounter me as I generally avoid them.

• so far in my life I've met more people online than i have in person

• going out. it doesn't come to you at home, you have to actually go out

• you see a guy you like who seems lonely and lost and you approach and ask.

• I don't go on dates

What Girls Said 16

• Tinder. And for some reason I always end up sleeping with the friends of my one guy friend when he introduces me. I think I'm up to 3 plus his brother :/

• It's always been completely random. They either just come up to me, or I come up to them, and then some eye-bangin' goes on and we ask each other out.

• When I was single I met guys in all sorts of ways... through friends, out at the pub or bar, playing sports, online/tinder...

• School or common neutral spaces like a park or a gym or on a campus, etc. I'm either approached by a stranger or one of the people I see and talk to all the time make a move. And of course, online.

• I meet people online but I don't even mean to; it just happens tbh. I chat to people & we click. It's cool... but I can't do this offline for some reason. Maybe I'm just shy, I don't know. But yeah. tumblr (I no longer really do tumblr but I did), twitter. Facebook, even; a LGBT group on Facebook, specifically. It's dead now, I think.

• Online is the only thing that's worked for me all far.

• Same, tbh. I have awful social skills or smth, I guess. Or I'm just shy--idk. I dated girls I went to school w/, kindasorta. They wouldn't ever come out for me. Sad.

• School, events, pokemon go

• All the dates I've gone to were from people I met in some type of class. I've seen a chart once that said most people met their partners like that, so I guess it's the most common.

• Through friends mostly, the recent guys I've dated I met when I went to my friends' bands' gigs, or at parties.

• College

• Through friends, school, work, family connections... normal stuff I guess?

• Randomly. Parties, work, through friends.

• At college and guys hit on me also where I work

• Lol im sure its easy for you. Most people aren't as gifted as you though

• I almost feel ashamed to say at bars. I will meet a guy and if I like him and it seems like he wants to hook up I make him think there's a chance it'll happen that night. Then I pull out at the last second and go home alone. They always end up wanting more and continue to hang out or go on dates where we get to know each other better. I've briefly dated and found long term boyfriends this way.

• Work, school, online.

• Usually at school was when I had the best success. Now that I'm not in school, it's been a lot harder.

• It's been pretty hard over here if you get my drift aha

• @Nomad69 Lol.