Why do people get so BUTTHURT over some peoples preferences?

Like wtf who cares? This guy once told me that I would have a perfect figure if my boobs were smaller 😂 It was kind of like a wtf moment but eh it's his preference

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some people are just the type of people that very very little amount of others prefer. Like a very short man for example. It's one thing if you're the type of person that some guys don't prefer but it's a little different if virtually everyone of the gender you like don't prefer you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's the way you say it. I think it's better to say what you like without putting down the opposite

• i think it's because people want to be accepted so badly. and some people can't handle when they find out they're not as accepted as they believed they were.

• insecurity pretty much.

• all boobs are good

• They need to learn to be tougher

• I don't think preferences set most people off, it's how they're expressed.

If he'd said something like: "Those overfattened knockers make chicks look like pregnant baboon, only a gal that's 5'10 and 110 lbs can be a dime" ... You'd be more likely to want to flip him the bird.