Is it okay to text her my feelings?

So I loved a coworker... She rejected me a year ago...

But I still have feelings, I know she doesn't want me... but I never got to tell her my feelings... and I just wanted to talk to her about what happened, hear what she has to say...

It feels weird, and I don't have a good chance at Work... (Unless I chase her when her shift is over)

It also feels to big a deal to meet up, and talk about feelings...

So is texting okay?

I think we will both be more comfortable...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't advise telling her. It will just make things more awkward for the work environment. I know it's hard but try to move on.

• Things are already awkward... I thought it might fix it for both of us.

• It won't be a miracle fix. It's hard to go back from the moment you let your feelings be known. If it's going to bring you closure and it's already awkward. I would text or call her then.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• No don't tell her how you love her so. She's not into you so don't even bother. She won't appreciate it at all and may even talk smack about you.

• she does know about your feelings when she rejected you and it's easy to spot a guy who has a thing for you, i wouldn't go that far and just move on, if you f*ck up she won't be comfortable around you anymore

• I'd prefer if someone talked to me over coffee or something. Just invite her for coffee and talk to her. Texting is weak.

• Do it, only once you have mentally and emotionally prepared yourself for both, the worst and the best possible outcome 😊

What Guys Said 3

• urgh im in the same boat dude
    i won't do anything else. i dont wanna get emotionally destroyed again
    tell her if you see her but dont text
    that's a weak move

• I thint you should just go home cry and move on with your life

• bro just forget it