What are some behaviors that you interpret as someone liking you?

Guys, what are some things that girls do that you believe indicate that they like you? Girls, what are some things that guys do that you believe indicate that they like you?

Also, you could post what behaviors and actions you use when you are attracted to someone :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• she would talk to me a lot and she would be sweet to me, she will tell me she likes me, asks me out, shows affection, and compassion, she would drop everything to be with me, hang out a lot, follow me. hug me a lot. looks at me with love in her eyes.
    when i find a girl attractive i'll look at her a lot but without her noticing cause that spells certain disaster i dont want to be yelled at for checking her out like i have before with a few girls. and since then i've been afraid of girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy when it comes to flirting, but the subtle things I notice that I do when I am attracted to someone involve little flirting and are actually natural behavioral alterations I make. For example, I notice that when I'm talking to a guy I like or am attracted to, my voice sounds higher. Also, I tend to look around more frequently out of shyness and self-consciousness. I tend to play with my clothing, buttoning a button, or smoothing it out. And I also tend to get more giggly when I interact with them. Lastly, before I talk to them and see them across the room, I tend to fix or smooth out my hair.

• OH hahaha I totally forgot to answer the question! oops lol sorry. I notice that when guys flirt with me, they angle their body towards me, they stop what they're doing and make eye contact and form a very small, but noticeable, smile. Sometimes, they might even lick their lips; however, the guys that usually do this I don't really flirt with. If they're really brave, they will just walk up to me and talk, but that's really rare.

What Guys Said 2

• Unless she has sex with me, I don't assume she likes me.

• Someone telling me.

What Girls Said 3

• Getting really excited when they see me, trying to find any excuse they can to talk to me or get me to notice them, overly helpful, and more recently using flattery and kissy face emoji's in fb messenger as well as randomly sending youtube links to music videos for love songs

• Starring/glimpse looks, always near by somehow, if you ask them to do something they are more than willing (they'll do it even if they're tired just to help you), approaches you first, smiles for no reason and longer eye contact.

• Being touchy feely