Girlfriend doesn't care anymore?

My girlfriend for 3 years is starting to play games. She' use to love me so much. She'd beg for me to stay if I suggested breaking up, that's how much she cared. I use to never treat her like I should've but now I treat her so good and bring her out all the time. Now after the past few months she's been playing games. She'd pick stupid fights and break up for me for liking a picture for example. When we were single she was liking one of her ex boyfriends picture (they dated for like a week, a couple years back) and I found out she sent him dirty pictures. We fixed things up and today I caught her texting him an I asked to see and she hid it from me. I told her we can fix things out if she was truthful or I can drop her off and be done completely. She chose to be done. Funny thing is that when she broke up with me weeks ago, I'd do the no contact rule and on the 2nd day she would blow up my phone missing me so much. What should I do? She claims she still cares but this stuff happens.

She also claims that she wouldn't be with me and hanging out with me if she didn't care and wanted new people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go back to her.. if you're treating her the way she's supposed to be treated and isn't thankful then forget her. It's hard to find a guy that treats you good and if she's not being faithful and she's playing games then that shows she lost all respect for you and just thinks you're going to come back everytime. You need to show her that's not how it is. Sending pictures is considered cheating and just because you were "broken up" dosnt mean she should be doing that in such a short amount of time. She's confining in him for something you're not giving her, which is not your fault. I was in a similar situation and being done with him was the best decision I've ever made ☺️ You deserve better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't expect you to understand right now, because you probably have strong feelings for her, but she doesn't have those feelings for you, and she most probably hasn't for a very long time. You served her these 3 years for whatever reason, but now she wants something else and she's playing games to toss you away. There's no soft way to put it, really.

She's already making sure she has the other guy (ex or whoever it is) safe for her. Once she has him (most probably has him committed to her) you're going to be erased from her mind, just like that. And you'll be removed from the picture. It fucking sucks, but that is female psychology, and that's how girls roll.

See, if you allow yourself to stay with her (which you probably will), for whatever time you have remaining with her, is going to be very toxic. The trust, the "love", and the things you've built (or thought you built) for all these years are irrevocably fucked. She was using you, and will still do if you let her. But, in any case, she will dump your ass pretty quickly and it's going to be over in a blink of an eye.

I won't tell you to just move on, because it doesn't work like that and I understand. I know you cared for her and all, but you need to realize this is going to take a big hit on you, specially if it was your first long term relationship. You have to go through the process of moving on, because she will dump you my friend, at any given moment. When she said she wanted to be done, she meant it. She's just playing and seeing how really malleable you are. There's no winning back, because it doesn't work like that. You can try, for sure, but you will be more frustrated and disappointed.

The other guy who said you already have 3 years of experience is very on point, though. You live and you learn. And now you have a very good picture of how female nature works. Best of luck!

• Damn real shit. Appreciate it. And I see what you mean but she's 19 so we're young. I' was hoping for us to last pretty long. If she acted the way she use to then we'd be together until I broke it off. Now she's changed. She did text me after saying she was talking to him but doesn't want me back because I called her names

• And that's completely fine. It's normal for a guy to want to love, serve and protect (and have a good time) with a girl for a long time, but we aren't prepared to face the reality that women aren't really interested in romance, but they have other interests and prerogatives at hand. I actually believe a woman's love is very short lived, or non existent at all (unless you count self centrist interests and infinite expectations as love lol).

It all comes down to female nature and their natural behavior (all of this is completely natural for her), so that's why you see these attitudes even in girls who are young.

Don't beat yourself up, though. You did your best and your mistakes aren't a sufficient reason to break up a relationship that is supposed to be built on love. She's noticing the power she has over weak guys, and you are just a test bunny. The future dudes she will date are going to get a more experienced woman, and therefore, a more damaging creature.

What Girls Said 7

• she's playing games... dump her... but what am asking myself is WHY she started to play games? ... were you not present enough in her life? did you have time for her?

• First 2 years I had college so I saw her once or twice a week. We got in a big fight and it led to her telling her dad everything and her blocking me on everything. That's when it started

• The only way to salvage the relationship is if you both have a heart to heart talk about how you both feel , and what you both want. Playing games just distances two people. You both need to communicate and compromise.

• this girl is... like seriously, just fucking leave her and never turn back. Relationship starts and ends, go find yourself a better girlfriend, buddy.

• I vote you should give her another chance. Sometimes being in love is confusing. As stated in New Romantics, people change quickly. She may be lonely now so give her one more chance then send her the music video of Tay Tay's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

• Ok, my conclusion, u must not trust this girl.
    She plays your heart. Careful.

• Yeah so I should try to get her back? It doesn't seem like the right thing but I miss her lol

• Damn so I have a chance but I'm not getting my hopes up

• Yea thats my point of view.. ::)
      Careful.

• She's playing games, lying, hiding
    I think you should reconsider being with her.

• I would break up with her if I were you. She may like to have you as company and as a sense of comfort, but she's not serious about you anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• You're being played. She has other eskimo brothers banging her on the side on your little breaks. I'm sorry to say she's probably been doing it the whole time you've been together. She just can't hold it together now because the guilt is eating her up inside so she starts fights and you react so then she can justify all the shady, skanky & whorish shit she's been doing around your back. I've been there and it was around the 3 year mark with my ex-fiancee. I was way too good to her. That's the problem bro. You never set the ground work to let her know your value, so you ended up having none because a man who doesn't stick up for himself and caters to a woman is saying "I have no self respect and you are more important than me". This allows to walk all over you, walk out and come back. She knows you're manipulated and fully in her control. Let her go back to the ex and encourage her to, help her by dropping all her shit at her house and blocking her number. Move on with your life and start banging other women. I mean you're 20, damnit seriously. She was never FOREVER to begin with, as women hang around till 30-32 and buzz out for cash and prizes so they can ride the cock carousel. Shake your head, and your dick (check yourself for STD's so you know who's ass to kick for giving you an STD - meaning her and the other dude (s)) then tell that hairless monkey to get the fu@k with getting on and out of your life for good. Tell her it was fun while it lasted and thank her for being shady because you have a few chicks in your orbit you've been wanting to hit up. Make money, make something of yourself and most of all make her history.

Here is my man Terrance Popp (chatted a few times acquaint yourself - this is the primer for the rest of your journey (MGTOW OR PUA your choice).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppSZ1jjoP2s

• It hurts dude but you have to learn what went wrong. You lost her respect somewhere along in the relationship. Reevaluate the relationship and realize where you went wrong so you don't repeat the same mistakes. In the meanwhile you need to go out and get as much pussy as you can. Srs.. best medicine.

• It sounds to me like she has some mental issues. I would be done with her. If I wanna play games, I will turn on my xbox.

• 3 years of learning experience. It wasn't a complete waste. you enjoyed it, but now it's time to move on. You're only 20 years old. you'll meet so many more girls in your life. move on dude.

• Yeah bro but you don't know how hard it is to get a girl around here like her than haven't been ran through lol

• It's fucking stupid to stick with this relationship because it's hard to get a girl. lol. That's just stupidity. I'd much rather be single than be with a girl like that.

• Every girl around here has been ran through*. And I think about all the times. She cared so much. No other girl has given me presents and stuff

• Tell her to fuck off

• Its really sad but you should call her over for a serious mature talk and clear things up.