Is he really into me?

So I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks and he says that he's really into me and wants to be more than friends but posts things on Instagram saying "bored no one to talk to someone DM me" while we are talking to each other I know we aren't together so I'm not mad about it bc he can do what he wants but I'm wondering if anything will really come out of this or if he's just playing me he comes off as a really genuine guy so I'm conflicted. When I asked him about it he said it was nothing serious and that he was really sorry but he did it again today...

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be if you ask him, usually guys want sex in the summer so he may be looking for a hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Bored no one to talk to someone DM me"...
    The Writing on my own Wall and All, @teylorR, is You deserve better than this Euy who Continues with Every... Try.
    He is showing me a Full Circle Problem Pattern here, dear, and is Not Ready to be in a Real Relationship, but More into Being Online all of the Time, Looking and Lurking and Hoping... For more girls to DM him as he Wastes his own time of day with no "Hey" to you Only.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he just wants to talk while he is online even though he is chatting with you he would like to also chat with others. Often times it takes a minute or two for someone to respond to a question so some poeple will be chatting with several people at a time. But stay on the look out for other red flags and know when to bail with any guy.

• I am not really sure but I don't think he wants something serious.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is very into you.