My sister is psychotic?

My sister, older sister of 29 ruined my life. She made me depressed, she ruined our lives in terms of everything. i was the weakest link and became her target. She made me depressed, its because of her. She started yelling at age 9. She started screaming and yelling her ass off if she didn't get her way, she always used to lock herself uo in her room and treat us like slaves, if we didn't di what she wanted she would yell and scream her ass off and curse as a result i did what she wanted in order to make her feel ok, walking around eggshells , she stole out childhoods and she brainwashed me thinking the world was black and i became depressed at age 17, before hand i was physically ill. She would slam doors, she would hate people and try to control our lives, she is 29 and she sstill lives at home, she preaches the bible, think god will tell her where she will be , she put up the American flag cause there is where she will go for the rest of her life, i am going nuts now and she ruined my life, i never got to experience life. ause i was too weak to move out, she tookaway my joy for life, never had a boyfriend etc...-my mom never got help so... what should i do? leavd them for death

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I certainly feel for your life situation. This is really significant enough where I'd say to seek some sort of guidance. This is hard because we're all taught to help our family members, but when they're acting like this, what do we do? I'd say seek some sort of professional counselor in your area.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are still living and breathing, she hasn't ruined your life. Move out, move on... get away from her and get a new perspective. Unless you two are conjoined twins, she can't control you. You are responsible for your own happiness.

• but what a out my mom?

• What about your mom? She is a grown woman, and she is responsible for her own happiness just as you are responsible for yours. She allowed your sister to get away with acting like that as a child, and once your sister is an adult, she is free to tell your sister to get out.

What Guys Said 2

• Distance yourself.

• you should move out as soon as possible...

What Girls Said 0