It bothers me and makes me mad that I might never find a boyfriend or love?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• If your anon here on gag or anon out there too , how would anyone begin to know. Put it out there , so others can see you!!!

• How do you put out there.

• Let others know who you are... Here or out there in society so people may know who they see. With out vision of you how do they get to know you? On line is good too , but they have to see who you are and be able to judge for themselves...

• im 24 and never even touched a girl before so dont worry, you dont know what tomorrow might brings? :)

• I can be your hero baybeh <3

• You're not entitled to a man.

Just like feminists tell men they aren't entitled to a woman.

• I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.

• Lmao Hillary and Bernie supporter potential right here

• You'll find a guy!

• try posting a picture.. that'll attract guys.

• Well do you even meet guys? Are you making friends and meeting guys?

• Look no further love I'm here, your one and only Trending 💜

• Have you rejected any? Do guys that talk to you aren't your type?

• At least you still have it easier then 95% of single men.

• Is it possible that I would find love and a boyfriend?

• Is it possible that I would find a boyfriend and love?

• Yes cause your woman checkout my pic on my profile and you tell me if I stand a chance lol

• you probably dont make an effort

What Girls Said 11

• Be patient and don't rush looking for a boyfriend. Be more observant and discern what type of person the men you encounter are like, before you even decided to date anybody. Because you have a lot of men out here that lie and will do anything to just have sex with you. You want to make sure you're with a decent guy that you can respect and likewise him to you in return.

• Lmao these guys are so lonely give one a chance.
    But.. What is love? .. No not baby don't hurt me but really what is it.. Cause love and hate are produced the same way.. And can you choose who you love? It's painful and takes great sacrifice. Don't worry it's just about your fate

• Yes, I'm texting some guys off of here and they aren't half bad haha really do it

• Don't place so much importance on it.. my just live your life and do you thing and see what happens!

• You're in your twenties, go to a bar or club or bookstore or anywhere really. Find someone. Formally introduce yourself. It helps if you are somewhere where people you meet will have similar morals and hobbies as you. If they seem nice give them your contact information, if they have a significant other already befriend them, they may not be a lover but, you will have gained a valuable friend and isn't that really what life is all about?

• 0|0
  • Just wait you'll find a great guy

• Story of my life -_-

• I mean anything in this life is possible... I mean for me personally I'm really starting to think it's not meant for me because every time I've tried it hasn't worked out. If it's meant to happen it will and if not, it's alright, because there's more to life. But I'm sure you'll find someone. It usually happens when you're least expecting it or not thinking about it

• Girl life goes on and you should too

• Sorry... hope you find someone

• But you will! Never give up. I didn't meet my first serious boyfriend until I was 26 and we're going on 3+ years. I was a late bloomer as well

• I was like that when I was in my mid 20s. Now I just find content in my hobbies and try to enjoy life.