Everyone is attracted to my boyfriend... What do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost three months now, and for all the time I've known him (six years!) he has been one of those that everyone is attracted to.

I have been interested in him for some time now, and we have dated once before. He had to break up with me because everyone was pressuring him to. A few weeks after we broke up he asked me back, but I refused and we stayed friends for a year and a half. By the way, I'm a year younger than him.

Now we are dating again, and again several girls want him. At a dance, once, his ex even asked him (over text) to dance! He replied with "lol no". Before we started dating she told me they were getting close again, but he quickly assured me that wasn't true. Most of his exes are... Well. Crazy. About him.

I'm just very afraid that I won't be enough for him (I've even begun starving myself to get thinner, which he protested but I'm doing it anyway) and I don't want to lose him. Girls are all up on him all the time. Its very upsetting to see them leaning toward him, cleavage showing and then flirting with dirty jokes and conversation.

Thank you all for responding so quickly. I suppose I'll just have to be myself and I do trust him completely. So... I'll try not to worry as much.

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't do anything except remind yourself that of all the girls chasing him he chose you

but there is nothing (short of slashing his face up) that you or he can do about the fact that people find him attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• From where I am sitting and as Wise as I am here, dear, if your Love of your Love Really cares about You Only... He will have eyes for You Only. Let The Test of Time be on your Mind.
    Of course, because of the Peer Pressure Before that was in Store, it may have left a Sour Ball and All in your Mouth when the Relationship had gone South, but I do believe that with the Writing on the Wall, you both have been Now Nursing and Nurturing Something Special, and with Silence is Golden, you are the Lucky One, hun, who has Him.. No one else does.
    As time goes on and the Longer you are together, everyone will see you are Both Two Birds of a Feather and Know..."Lol No."
    This too shall pass, as my own Mom says.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• domt starve urslef. eat healthy. he himself told you not to do it, he likes you the way you are, you dont have to mess it up. and if ur insecure , you can always talk to him about that. nothing wrong with that

• Just be happy that he chose you xD

• Good for you. Stop doubting that you're not good enough for him. He's with you and not with them

• Let them be attracted

What Girls Said 6

• Its normal for attractive people to have lots of admirers.
    Think how good you must be for him to choose you out of everyone! :D

Im sure of you found more confidence in yourself - you'll get to actually enjoy the relationship instead of worrying.

Perhaps the fact you once lost each other before is the true reason where the insecurity comes from.
    Work on romancing your relationship and truly enjoying it - your problems are fixable!

• You don't want to lose him so you continue to starve yourself even though he said he doesn't want you to... sounds like you're TRYING to lose him.

You are very insecure, that will ruin a relationship. He's with you, just enjoy lording it over all the girls that do want him. He is with you, not them. Stop making this about you and your insecurities and enjoy being with the guy you like.

• Nothing. It's his job to reject them. If he isn't rejecting them, then you should break up.

• And quit starving yourself. Even he doesn't want you to so wtf is your problem?

• First things first, don't starve yourself. It's not worth it. Secondly, you have to decide if you're going to trust him or not. If not, then you need to break it off. If so, then you have to believe that he's not worried about the other girls.

• He is with you, it means that he likes you. Stop being insecure, it will ruin your relationship.

• if he loves you... he will always be with you. but if he isn't then someday or the other he will go away... just be yourself and have a personality , and make it clear to him what you are looking for in a man.