Signs a guy is not over you and still likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They will ignore you to try to catch your attention but they will still look/stare at you because they can't resist the feeling not to.

Most Helpful Girl

• He tries to act really distant, tries not to notice you, avidly ignores you

• Oh wow this was extremely helpful! This is exactly how the guy who likes me was behaving the last time we saw each other!

So I guess this has happened to you as well?

• @Flurr I mean usually guys do that if they are truly over the girl. If they feel the need to avoid her, then they are still into her they just do not want to admit it to themselves. It's the same way with girls except even more polar- girls will want to be best friends if they're over you and completetely pretend you don't exist if they are still hung over on you.

• I guess I just didn't realise there are so many women out there that are still hung over me... :-P haha kidding.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on a situation. Who left who?

• He still Persue you

• Well what if the guy is shy?

What Girls Said 1

• Constant Contact or just Occasional Contact.
    However, Buyer Beware... He could be just Missing the Kissing and Not be into going back to the "Way We Were" but Instead want to go to Bed.
    Good luck and Great question. xx