It's now or never?

Okay, so in September it's going to be a year of me liking this guy. We go to school together. This year he is going to be a Senior and I'll be a Sophomore. It all started when we had Spanish class together last year. We never really talked, but I would get really nervous going to class, not knowing why I was nervous. He had a seat close to where I sat and he had to walk next to me and that's when I would tense up and I realized that I had feelings for him. He is the first guy that I have ever liked. His locker is in the same hallway as mine, so I see him every morning and afternoon. I would also see him during the passing period sat year. I don't know if I'll have any classes with him this year. But I genuinely really really like him. We would always make eye contact but none of us would ever talk. We've talked in class a couple of times, but that's it. Would it be crazy if I told him how I feel one day during school? I get really nervous around him, but it is his last year and I at least want to be friends with him. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• If I remember anything about high school then a senior will never date a sophomore especially if he doesn't initiate the date. Friends he will definitely be with you if he doesn't think you are coming onto him.

• I ain't gonna live forever