What does your bf/ girlfriend do that makes you want to be with them?

Question says it all :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl is always there for me when I'm feeling down and she knows just how to comfort me. She has a lovely, colorful personality which mingles nicely with my personality and likes and opinions. Most of all, I love that she can always keep the conversation flowing if I run out of things to say and that's coming from a very talky guy. @nieve <3

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a really open, kind, and caring person who treats people with respect. He's relaxed and I feel really comfortable with him, and he's very honest. He has strong morals, and also has had enough life experience to have developed some maturity and perspective. And he's super duper smart. We also share a lot of opinions, likes, and dislikes, and we have similar senses of humor which makes it really fun.

What Guys Said 1

• She does me? Good enough

• In all seriousness, just being there for me in my time of need, surprising me, and just really easy to talk, connect and chemistry and all that typical shit.

• That's really sweet, and the first one made me smile lol

What Girls Said 4

• Exist.

• Just is a super honest and open person who knows who he is, treats people with respect and kindness, and has his shit together.

• And he always, always can make me smile..
      To the point where it's kind of annoying sometimes because I can never be mad at him...

• Awe that's really sweet, and yeah that's nice

• He's caring. He understand me. He does sweet stuff that another boys hav never done for me. He listen to me, make me smile.

• He lightens up my mood when I'm feeling really down, everytime