Girls, how do I get a hot girlfriend?

How do I get a hot girlfriend if I'm a ugly fat nerd? Or should I stick to girls in my league? I'm a nice guy so that should help. I don't want to date ugly fat girls. I just want a hot girlfriend.

22

What Girls Said 21

• You 'get' a hot girlfriend by being friendly, caring, and basically making sure to emphasize all of your best qualities. Don't forget that even if you do those things, though, 'hot girls' are still human and won't be obligated to return your interest just because you're a 'great catch'.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d4e2e483d83d6dca1252dd.jpg

• If your best selling points are that you are fat and a nerd and "nice", you probably won't have much luck.

If you develop your personality, hobbies and interests to the point that you can hold conversations on diverse topics and be interested and engaged in what the other person is saying, you'll have an easier go of it.

Physical attractiveness will always be an important part of the equation, because that's what gets people interested in you in the first place. But they stick around for your personality.

• You get a hot girlfriend by showing your true self. You won't get a hot girlfriend if you call yourself fat and ugly, you may need to sort out your personal appearance first then you may get the girl

• You can't.

Accept it.

• You can't

• That's a bit shallow. Stay in your league
    you can't expect a girl whose like a model etc when even you call yourself fat and ugly.
    Sort yourself out first.

• You aren't gonna get a girlfriend with an attitude like that. :/ Work on your physical appearance I guess. That usually helps.

• Get jacked or get rich.

• Okay here's some tips: change you're username from "pokemonnerd" to something else, much better. Also don't play pokemon play "go to the gym" instead. Also don't call girls "fat" or "ugly" that will end up real bad. - sincerely a hot chick

• Become a fit cool guy? Those are 2 things you can decide to change. I'm sure you aren't ugly. That is subjective anyway.

• Omg 😱😱 did u just seriously said (I don't want to date ugly far girls) 0.0
    Wtf that's a bit going over the line don't you think?
    U might seriously hurt overweight girls feeling which is fucked up yo!!
    Plus you can NOT call a girl ugly -_____-

• What was this account made just to make this obvious troll question?

• You can't.

• You sound like an autistic asshole. Work on being a decent human being first.

• Can we not use a developmental disorder as an insult? Thanks!

• Ok but everything you just said you expect a girl not to say.. Lol.. Why does she HAVE to be smokin hot? Why not adorable or pretty even. You could probably get a girlfriend if you just chill on the idea of some Angelina Jolie type

• Want to find a girl base on her looks? Improve your own.

• Find one whose a fire eater and walks over hot coals! lmfao

• If you want a hot girlfriend, get a hot body yourself too. You can't be ''a ugly fat nerd'' and date a model type girl. Work out, get some abs and all the girls will be chasing after you.

• Learn how to be funny! Look at fluffy... he's chubby but I find him funny and weirdly attractive.

• Be fit, good in bed, and have tons of confidence

• Are you rich?

Nevermind, you're in high school, so girls don't care much about your funds. Looks like your options are: have a killer personality (humor, compassion, ambition, fun, interesting, etc), improve your appearance, or date girls in your league.