Out of sight - out of mind?

I have been dating this guy for about three months. When we are together like on the weekends it is great. He is affectionate and tells me how much he likes me and doesn't ever want to lose me. When the weekend is over sometimes I don't hear from him again for 4 or 5 days. No texts or calls. I know he isn't seeing anyone else or anything like that. When I try to talk it over with him he says he is sorry and he didn't realize he was doing that. It will be better for a couple of days but then back to the same thing. His best friend is married to my best friend and usually on the days I don't hear from he is texting his friend off and on all of those days - but not me. He has said he doesn't want to date anyone else and doesn't want me dating anyone else... I can only think that he isn't ready for a serious relationship and/or out of sight out of mind. Even though he has told me that just because he hasn't talked to me it doesn't mean he doesn't think about me. Any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• You need the attention or communication to show you he cares, he may not be a very communicative person, if he has been single for a while he might be selfish and takes time to adjust, if he is busy or doing other things he knows you are their casue he sees you on the weekends...takes time to work things out...

What Girls Said 1

• its seems like he is he is using you for when ever he has non better to do..if he was realy thinking about you he would call you or text you.. he also might be seeing someone else that you don't know about.. I think you shuld snoop around to find what's up