Do guys prefer black girls over any other race?

So I've noticed that lately a lot of guys have seemed to be into black girls, which I can see why because a lot of black females are very pretty, but do most guys prefer black girls over any other race? And do they prefer them over Latinas? Because there's a lot more interracial dating with white guys and black girls then with white guys and Hispanic (mestiza) girls , just a random question but honest answers pls

Also , this question is NOT open for people to post rude , hateful answers about black females , let alone any race , its simply a question asking for opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Black women but not above any other race of woman. I'd happily date any race of women with my own race of women (white) being bottom of the list.

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It honestly depends on your neighborhood. From my personal dating experience this is false. I have a feeling it's because how prevalent and in your face black culture is in now these days with all the "nae nae" and cornrows bullshit. But I am very wary of some men who disguise their racial fetish behind "personal preference".

• Hmmm I think the only race that really wouldn't care for black women is black men themselves , either from self hatred or just being rejected by black females , other then that I can't see why anyone would refuse to date a female because she's black

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know where you're getting your statistics from but black women are the least desired.

cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/box-plot.png?v=1

• my preference is white girls with pale skin

• love doesn't bound your skin color... sorry I'm gonna sound mean but first of all you shouldn't be asking this kind of questions because it is plain stupid. However to answer it I go after a girl who catches my eye... but not with her body more for her character. There are many girl that lack character doesn't matter their race. I think my family culture corresponds more with latinos so I would prefer them.

• yes, i like African women with plump lips and cute smiles.

• Black girls can be really hot sometimes. I don't prefer anybody really.

• personally? not really

• lol Janson, no offense but as a long time GAG user reincarnated many times I've seen the bitterness manifest in you, it's sad.

• A lot of black females have really nasty, boorish attitudes. Leave them alone.

And let's not forget the rest of the women besides black women who have the very same attitudes.

• If they're hot.

• I have no preference. She just had to be attracted to me and yeah I've seen some really hot black women.

• Gotta love that fat booty

• They're popular, but not the most preferred.

• i donĀ“t prefer any girls race over others xD it all depends on the individual beautiy.

• I haven't found one I'm compatible with yet

• For me, black girls are not even an option. I prefer white or Hispanic women.

• not really.

• Black women seem to more consistently have bigger butts. Since I like nice butts, i prefer black women.

• so basically you just care about the woman's body?

• That's the initial attraction. After I get to know them, it becomes more.

• i prefer whoever is hot

• White men with black women marriages have the lowest divorce rates in the US. So its a great combo some how.

• I've heard that too , it is kind of cool to see different interracial couples then just a white woman with a black man

• Yes it is I'm in one rn. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Well, on GAG I see guys saying that they're not attracted to black women. And other people say black women are the least desired.
    So, I don't know if this match the reality since I don't live in the US. But I would like to know if this is true or not.
    However, I can tell you about what I see here. It's not common to see interracial couples where I live, but when I see them, 4 times out of 5 is a black girl/woman with a white guy/man.

• Lmao that's waaaaaay off. Guys typically prefer white girls, it's always been that way

• I think it is a jungle fever thing. You know 80% of black women are single.

• I wouldn't consider it a jungle fever , since a lot of the men who like black females want to date them too , its not always about sex

• Like I said...80% of black women are single. There has to be a reason for that.