Would you seriously date someone with anger issues?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, that seems just dangerous and if something happens im going to pull the short end of the stick every time simply because im a man.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• No, and I wouldn't lightheartedly date them, either.

• Hell no! Wanna make something of it? I'll put you through the window!

• No because they refuse or unable to control themselves. That makes them dangerous to everyone around them, even their babies. If my wife got angry and killed our child and never forgive myself for having had a baby with her.

• LIfe is too short to be miserable in your relationship.

• Sure, because women aren't that big of a deal when they're angry. They're annoying, but not dangerous.

• I've dated girls that throw random fits before. I guess they thought I was their dad and they were a tiny little girl all over again... I try to avoid psychos that would hit me or start breaking shit and girls that are just mean spirited.

• i wouldn't say she has anger issues but she isn't a doormat. i'm level headed enough to handle it and i have to admit, it turns me on when she's heated like that.

• No. Shows that they are unstable and not emotionally developed.

• If she can also be super sweet than yes.

• Oh god... not again. no. It's too emotionally tiring for me.

• No thank you, I don't need to be dodging cutlery mid-argument.

• No. Someone I went out with kept on belittling me and giving me shit, and kept on insulting people around me. I dont need that

What Girls Said 17

• I would rather not be someone's potential punching bag.

• no way I have enough issues of my own with anxiety I can't deal with anger issues and yelling, screaming, hitting things

• Fuck no.

Obvious reasons... I don't want to be fighting all the time...

• If they know how to let it out.
    As someone with anger issues I usually get out my anger with violent movies and videogames, sometimes taking it out on walls and furniture.
    As long as they can vent it in a safe manor then I see no problem with it.

• No because I'm not trying to get smacked around.

• No way.

Because anger creates chaos.
    It ruins a peaceful environment.

• Yes I'll therapist the crap out of him. You just have to find the ROOT of the delicate flower. Men have a hard time processing their feelies and saying them out loud so bottled up HEmotions isn't great

• God no. My father's like that, I don't need it in an s/o too

• Hell to the fuck no. It's a deal breaker. I don't like angry people

• No. I made that mistake already

• God no

• grew up with it not gonna commit my life to it

• Nope

• To a certain extent, possibly.

• I already have and its not worth it. They never change and take a lot of it iut on you. Never again..

• What kind of anger issues? If he just yells, then I can maybe date him. See if he can get some anger management issues or a way for him to channel it so he isn't as explosive. If he's at all physically violent, like hitting walls, me, or throwing things then no way.

• Nope. I grew up in an abusive house hold and have no interest in revisiting that...