Girls, what do you think about this gift idea?

So I've been seeing this girl for over a month now. I think I may have asked her to be exclusive a little too early 😬 and she said she wants to take things slow right now, but two weeks have passed and we're still hanging out. So tomorrow she's coming down to my city and we're going to The beach together together and it's probably the last time we hang out before she goes back to school, which is an hour and a half away from my city. She lives an hour away from my city and I've been to her place before so visiting her at school is no biggie. I was thinking about getting her a small stuffed animal and also write her a letter to go with it. Should I do it, or nah since we aren't in a relationship as of right now?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think you should get her the stuffed animal as it would be a sign of comitment and you are willing to do things. It's up to you if you want to give the special girl the letter but it depends on what you include within the letter.
    The letter does not want to be too cheesy

What Girls Said 3

• For a moment I thought you were a lesbian XD you should create a new account (as I see you just signed up so it's not a big deal) do so as not to get other users confused.

Now to answer your question I think it's a cute gesture

• Yess

• Awwww it's a cute idea xx