How do I make a move on my guy friend?

I like my guy friend. We known each other since freshman year, going into senior year now. I never reallly thought of dating him until recently. I don't think he ever thought of me in that way either. What should i do? How do I make a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to tell him how you feel and what you want you can start by asking him if he thinks your beautiful, and ask if he wants you for a girlfriend, and if he says yes it means he loves you, im sure you can figure out the rest, just be sweet, gentle, compassionate, and affectionate, and be forward
    and guys always think about relationships and dating their female friends, and sex, its just girls usually dont, so we wait till they do, and decide she wants to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it sucks and it's scary, but you just have to take the plunge and let them know how you feel. Otherwise, everything you do (e. g., hugging, asking them to hang, talking about personal stuff, etc) will be interpreted as just you being a friend.

What Guys Said 5

• It's actually easier if you just be blunt about it. Beating around the bush makes your anxiety worse.

• Grab his junk hahaha actually don't do that, you will probably catch him off guard. Sitting or kneeling over him and throwing your tits in his face with some kind of seductive statement would probably work if you know he's into you.

• Ask him to hang out just 1 n 1 more often.

• Can he not move
    Can you not move

• ask him out (btw, does this prove that guys and girls can't be "just friends"?)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah ask him out of you're okay with being straighforward. If you're hesitant then you can flirt with him a bit so he gets a hint that ylure interested in being more than friends. Good luck!

• One day when you are casually talking about the weather or something you reach over, grasp his junk, and say "im hungry for some sausage!, how bout you and me go back to your place for lunch"