Has someone ever rejected you, then wanted you later on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that I know of because any woman that has rejected me has never come back to me to tell they regret their decision, so perhaps not...

Most Helpful Girl

• YES.
    There was a guy I liked for 6 years (from 6th grade to my Junior yr. of high school). We had been friends at first, but when I told him I liked him he started avoiding me/ignoring me. Eventually I got over him because I started seeing less and less of him, until I just never saw him again (turns out he got kicked out b/c he couldn't maintain the 2.0 gpa required to go there).
    Fast forward to about a year ago; I was moving into my dorm room for my 3rd yr in college, and I noticed he sent me a friend request on Facebook after unfriending me a couple years. before. After some thought I accepted it and we started chatting on messenger; it started out normal but eventually he started getting flirty, flattering me and using kissy face emojis. He even randomly sent me a youtube link to a music video for a love song. He wanted me to "hit him up" when I was home from college this summer, but I never did because at this point I'd feel uncomfortable around him.
    I don't know what I ever saw in him, or why I liked him for so long when he never even gave me the time of day. I don't trust his intentions either because it kind of feels like he can't get anyone else, so he's sought me out because he remembers I used to have a thing for him. Too bad, that's over now.

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to go the other way around.

They want me, and then reject me later :D

• Nah. I'm sure it can happen though.

Actually it did, but I don't really care.

• Yep...

• What happened?

• The played games and they lost their opportunity. No skin off my back.

• lmao yes before i started lifting and was only a 7/10.

• Is it possible?

• nope

What Girls Said 12

• Yep, it's happened to me before. Needless to say he had no chance.

• Hells yeah and I just ignored their asses.

• Yes.

• Yes one guy said he's too good for me in middle school then in high school he wouldn't stop chasing me.

• Not that I know of

• No, I've never been rejected by a guy I wanted ;)

• yes, in high school. we ended up together for a few years.

• Yes it happened

• Not that I know of, but it has happened twice on my part

• No. Not many want me, so not that I'm aware of.

• Yes. It happened a couple of times and I said sorry its too late now.

• Dunno