Girls, Why do girls hate and despise gentlemen?

It's like we are less of men in your eyesights

Thanks for opinions

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls feel that way, a lot of women are looking for a gentlemen. :) Unfortunately, the girls your talking about are either not mature enough and ready enough for a gentlemen, or are users, players, or always searching for the next best & exciting thing, instead of appreciating what they have & not taking it for granted.

• Well most girls seem to look for broken guys to try to fix him, a nice guy needs no fixing so therefore the girl Dosent want him

• Thank you for MHO. :)

• Hope you find a new girl, who is good to you & respects you for who you are. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't get why gentlemen are so looked down upon... I honestly think it's super sweet and a kind gesture when guys do things like grab the door for you, or even pulls the chair out for you to sit down.

Society has really gone down hill if that's a turn off, but I think some girls do have an issue with that and see it as being a kiss *ss or a guy being desperate when that's not even the case at all. Some guys were just raised with class and morals that they stick to.

However I think it just really depends on the girl.

• Exactly and that's how I am I have morals I believe that a women should be respected and treated right

• I don't, I appreciate them! I'm not into the "bad boy" types that some girls tend to go after.

• That's awesome

• That's up to you.

• I don't she's ever gonna come around, I'm not sure why she even talked to me in the first place

• We don't.

• Yes you do most go for guys that disrespect them, they see it as the guy is broken and you can be the girl who fixes him, a good guy or gentleman Dosent need fixed so therefore he Dosent need her

• Well, I don't know you personally so I can't answer that... buuuuut generally, if EVERYONE person you pursue isn't interested the only common denominator there is YOU. There's something about YOU that women don't like, and I can promise you it isn't that you're a nice person... we genuinely like nice people.

It's either that, or you keep going after the wrong girls (which is kind of ironic because that's what you are complaining all those girls keep doing... going after the wrong guys!)

• Well I'm not good at reading girls so I could just be making the same mistake over and over again maybe she puts on an act of being nice but is really diseceitful beneath the surface

• Not all girls do

• Yeah the majority do every girl I have ran into has been like this. I have had very attractive women that I showed no attention to who approached me and talked to me and once they figured out I was this kinda guy they quickly lost interest

• Okay your still young stop worrying let everything just fall in to place as you go

• But a girlfriend isn't gonna come out of nowhere

• I love gentlemen. I'm a gentlewoman, or I try to be at least.

• No you go for broken guys or guys that will disrespect you

• You sound really, really bitter. That happens to people who sit on the computer and don't go out there and meet the strong women. The students, the ball busters, the MBAs, the girls on a mission... you get me. You miss out on those by staying online sulking like this

• Yeah your right I'm bitter because I would do such much for these girls they would never hurt emotionally or physically with me. To see them hurt would bring me to tears