Do you only attract certain demographics of people?

How do you handle it? I'm a minority and I notice a lot of obese girls think they are shooting fish in a barrel when they are around me. I find it a little offensive, I work out about 5-6 days a week, built like an nfl running back with a 34" pants size on top of it. If anything and you really can't condemn someone for it but if I value my appearance I'm going to want someone who does too.

• Yes
  • No
I should also add that the obese girls tend to be lower class on top of it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you black? I know this is going to sound racist, but it's because black guys tend to date chunky women of all races. I have seen lots of chubby white women with fit black men.

I attract all types of races mostly lower class. I've had men with money ask me out too, but meh. Not interested.

• I agree i see lots of black men with fat women

• Yes I am black lol, I was lean when I was in the military got a little chunky when I got out and I noticed it peeked then but since I lost weight it has died down a bit, I notice now the fat girls when from being really bold and brave when talking to me to kind of nervous. Also I should mention that I know the difference between big and being a baby whale that got separated from it's mother and ended up at the jersey shore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've still never had a girlfriend to be honest, but I voted "Yes" because I have noticed this myself.

I live near Latinos, but most of them are illegal immigrants, so I don't have enough interaction with Latinos who speak English to know. I barely come across an Asian, Pacific Islander, or Native American in general. When it comes to Black girls, virtually none of them find me attractive-But that's no surprise, since most Black girls don't tend to be into White guys. However, I do get along with Black girls just fine-They're usually friendly. That takes care of the racial demographics.

Age is another factor, and I'm stuck in an unfortunate situation. Teenage girls in high school tend to like me, since I'm more "mature", and older, but I'm obviously too old (And I'm a teacher-Which is entirely unprofessional). However, I've also noticed women between 30-40 years old find me attractive, and this is probably because this is when women his their sexual prime, and they're less focused on how much money a guy makes. The problem is, women in this age group are married. Unfortunately, women in my own age group (20-29) don't find me attractive at all, and it's mainly because girls that age are superficial gold diggers for the most part. It's hard to even get along with girls in this age range.

For weight, I haven't noticed anything at all-I've had obese women tell me I'm "not their type", and I've also had ultra-thin girls say the same thing. There is no correlation here. The same can be said about religion: No correlation here.

With area location, oddly enough, rural women tend to give me a chance before suburban women (I've lived in the suburbs my entire life), but urban women give me the cold shoulder (I don't know if this is due to race as well).

I could go on, and on with every demographic, but these are the ones which stand out the most to me. It's mainly an age problem with me (Except Black women between 30-40-They just don't find me attractive).

What Girls Said 5

• I attract loads of minorities, but I find they stereotype to have innocent, conservative image.. I don't like that I find it's annoying, I get put on a pedestal based on looks alone. I'm the opposite of that.. And they never seem to realise it and that's why I'm never interested.

• I see a lot of fat white women with fit non-white men all the time

• Kinda, I don't really attract anyone in the US dunno why. When I lived in egypt it was any guy who was selling something to me 😂 they'll hit you with that "ant halwa" but then again, they were selling me something...

• Not really. I've had all sorts of shape, sizes, and colors approach me. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's not the same type of guy each time.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• yes. somehow i only attrackt fat mothers xD

• Yeah it happens to me, black girls/ mixed girls seem to like me the most although I've had a few white girls who thought I was attractive.

• First off, overweight girls hit on everyone a little more, because they can't just sit back and wait to get hit on as much.

Second, I think a lot of heavier white girls have found they have better dating success with non-white guys. I suspect overweight Asian girls go for non-Asian guys too.

• Yes, usually the non-existent demographics of people :(