Will my boyfriend come back for me?

My boyfriend and I are taking a break from each other right now. We have only actually been dating for a month but he is in the military and on deployment right now. He told me that he did not want to hold me back and make me feel like I had to wait for him to come back and that he did not want to put himself in a situation where he would get his heart broken waiting for someone. He told me before he left that when he came back we were going to be in an actual relationship together and if it got serious he hoped we would work it out. I told him that i was willing to wait for him to come back and that i was not going to go anywhere. This is my first ever military relationship let alone any relationship with anyone. I am not going to lie waiting for him to come back is hard on me because we have not communicated since he left and i have to know what he is doing and if he is still interested in me every second of the day. But im managing and waiting until the time comes. He is worried that when he comes back i am not going to want to be with him and i am worried about the same thing about him. So i guess we both won't know how the other one feels until he comes back Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should wait for him because i think when you both will meet you both will be interested very much in each other

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can do is wait it out. I would usually advice people who "take a break" that the relationship is doomed, but this is much different. This is a situation where a break is probably a decent idea. Military relationships can be complicated, but if you're both loyal it will work out. Don't doubt him, and hope that he isn't doubting you. If the love is true, then he'll come home to you. Good luck, best wishes <3

What Guys Said 2

• How long is he gone for?

• Your boyfriend will leave you for a fat black girl.

What Girls Said 0